Welcome to all you newcomers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bttf_fan85

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]If you're new and don't feel comfortable introducing yourself on your own post just introduce yourself here as a reply to this topic![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Tamatalk! There are a lot of people that are nice and willing to help on here! I am willing to help but I don't know a ton about Tamas, and I no nothing beyond Version 3. I hope you have fun here and welcome to the "crew"![/SIZE]

If you need help feel free to PM me and I'll try the best I can!

Enjoy yourself! :p

[SIZE=21pt]~Bttf_fan85~[/SIZE]

Theres no Point of Doing this. Its just the same as Introducing yourself like Usual! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Hi, i'm LJ and new to this site.

I need some help with my tamagotchi. I've missed the matchmaker many times and now she's turned into an old maid. I've tried resetting my time hoping the matchmaker will come but she doesn't. Does anyone know whether she remains an old maid and eventually dies as one or will the matchmaker come?

Hope someone will be able to help! Thanks.

LJ

This could turn into a club or a chat topic so i woud advise NOT to post in here.

:huh: Hi, i'm LJ and new to this site. 

I need some help with my tamagotchi. I've missed the matchmaker many times and now she's turned into an old maid. I've tried resetting my time hoping the matchmaker will come but she doesn't. Does anyone know whether she remains an old maid and eventually dies as one or will the matchmaker come?

Hope someone will be able to help! Thanks.

LJ
The matchmaker comes 3 days after your Tamagotchi turns into an adult at 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm. If your Tama is paused during the times she is supposed to come or you miss her, set the time to a minute before any of these times to make her come. She will come for 3 days. If you miss her all three of those times, your Tama will become an oldie. Oldies need intense care because they're old, but they will keep living as long as they are cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back