Welcome to Bradley High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Graycie Clairmont

Personality: Graycie has OCPD, and because of this, she is very organised and likes everything to be perfect. She is exceptionally smart, and is mostly happy, except for if her routine gets disrupted, or if anyone says she's wrong.

Appearance: Graycie has blonde, straight hair, which goes just past her shoulders and is always in a hair-tie. She is tall and quite thin, but not anorexic thin, with fair skin and clear blue eyes. She wears gold-framed small-rectangular-lensed glasses, and usually a knee-length pleated skirt and either a long-sleeved shirt in the winter, or a t-shirt in the summer.

Grade: 10

Flaw: Graycie always thinks she's right and anyone who says she's wrong is wrong themselves (this is due to the OCPD) and as above, she likes everything to be perfect.

Other: Yes OCPD is a real thing, okay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciaran finally made his way out into the corridor, though he wasn't that much better off in terms of space. He let the crowds push him forwards, not really sure about what he could do now, other than sit outside. He could go back to his dorm...No, he'd just be sitting there, staring at the wall. Instead, Ciaran pushed his way out of the mass of people, walking in the direction of the doors. He could definitely do with some fresh air, after spending so much time in the hot classroom.

OOC: Do I have to wait to be accpeted? Because it doesn't say so in the rules, but Night Star has accepting every other person before they start, so I'm confused.

Eliza scrambled to the door and desided to go to her dorm. No one was there, so she ploped herself onto her bed and pulled out her iPhone and plugged in her headphones. She selected the song Edge of the Glory. She lost herself I the song.

Hm...If i can, I want to withdraw Ciaran.

Name: Nicola 'Nicki' Cienna D'Agistino

Personality: Nicki isn't the most pleasant person to be around at the best of times. She's cold and heartless, and will stop at nothing to get exactly what she wants. Stand in her way and she will shoot you down in flames, no matter who you are. She has a very short temper, which will flare up at the smallest thing, so watch yourself around her, unless you want to be in her firing line. Nicki also has a bit of a reputation for being, put in a TT-friendly way, rather charismatic with the opposite sex. She will use this to her advantage, using this to get anyt-hing she wants out of someone. If it doesn't work, then she will resort to blackmail and threats. She is very interested in guys, and will usually pounce on the most attractive guy in the room with no thought about anything else.

Appearance: Nicki has brown hair, quite damaged from the frequent dying and straightening that she does to it. She usually wears it straight, but that way you can see that her roots are black, because she hasn't dyed her hair in a while. Nicki has brown eyes, but she usually wears colour contacts just so she can stand out. Only a couple of people have ever seen her with her face completely natural, because she usually cakes it in make-up. Thick foundation and heavily lined eyes are not uncommon for Nicki. The one thing that she doesn't wear is fake tan, which has never appealed to her when she can just go out in the sun instead. She doesn't stand too tall, average height at 5'7, but she is quite thin, another aspect of what Hollywood finds 'perfect', which is exactly what Nicki has adopted. She usually shows off her 'figure' and body by wearing low cut tops, short skirts and whatever else she throws together.

Grade: 11

Flaw: See above

Other: Although she is extremely fluent in English, which she has to be when she lives here, Nicki is a transfer straight from Italy. Because of this, and the fact that she grew up in a house that spoke a mix of English and Italian, she will revert back to rapid Italian. This is usually if she is very annoyed, or if she wasn't to insult someone without them knowing. Nicki also got into this school after her parents paid a fair sum of money, because it would be near impossible for her to get in on talent alone.

(I've just realised that this form is a bit on the long side, even after I've cut out some information. Oops >.<)

Thanks!

Graycie walked down the hall until she came across a room with the number 298. She remembered that this was her room, put the key in the hole and turned it. She walked in and had a look around. Pretty plain isn't it? she thought. She unpacked her things, made her bed perfectly with her pale blue sheets and navy blanket, then put her stationary on her desk in an organised fashion. Perfect, she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back