Well, a hello and a howdy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laceyleopard

Reaction score
I suppose I should actually introduce myself: I'm Lacey(leopard), age 23, and totally hooked on Tamagotchis. My first was a leopard print P2, which has dead batteries. I would actually start it back up, but the screw is stripped, so I can't take it out. Currently, I have a pink with bows V3, Gen 2 mohitamatchi boy named Phred. His mother was a 6 year old billotchi named Priss.

As for my interests: I like music, particularly 80's synth pop, ska and punk. I like anime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Black Cat mostly. I like cartoons. I like leopards, pandas and koalas. I like Danny Elfman, Thomas Dolby and Endless Mike. Buckaroo Banzai is my personal hero. My favorite color is orange.

And now you have a ton of useless information about me. If you read it all, good on you. If not, I don't blame you in the least. Anyway, nice to be here.

hi

i would like to be your friend im 24 and im hooked on tamas to. i have two a V2 and V3 im also like to listen to music mostly whats in the charts and the 60s, cooking when i get the chance, reading magazines and relaxing.

YAY!!! A new member!

NYA!!♥ Welcome to tamatalk! pm me if you need help or want a friend

YES... ANIME AND MANGA IS WONDERFUL!!! Especially the almighty fruits basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to tamatalk! :(

I hope that you find this ite helpful and I hope you enjoy it here.

Remember to read all of the tamatalk rules and I'm sure that you will settle in fine. :(

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need any tamagotchi help. :(

-sk8er girl-

hello and howdy to you to.

Welcome to TT.

hope you enjoy your time here.

if you need any help with tamagotchis or need a friend to talk to, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back