Well, hello there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soenattchi

Reaction score
It took me a couple of days to find the introduction forum but better late than never, right? So, without further ado...

I'm Sophia and I live in Greece (that tiny country at the other side of the world where no one seems to be from on the Internet). I am twenty four years old at the moment, an art student in University and a full time ball jointed doll collector.

Besides my interest in dolls I also love literature, poetry, art (don't tell me you didn't see that coming), video games and of course Tamagotchi. Funnily enough, Digimon and Tamagotchi were always the only virtual pets I ever had. For whichever reason anything else failed to hold my interest as much... I've been out of the loop for nearly two years and I'm just getting back into it, however. Following the disappearance of my +C I just felt very unmotivated, but not anymore!

And because this is getting long winded and you probably want to smack me for rambling on, I'm going to wrap it up by saying it's so nice to meet all of you! And I'm so happy a community for Tamagotchi exists! I had never known of it before and I'm more than delighted to be a part of it!

Hello and Welcome!!! :D

PS: Always good to see other European Tama-Fans!! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you TamaMum and x.Tori.x~ I'll keep that in mind! >w<

And yes! Tamas used to be the 'in' thing here too for a while but even though everyone knows what a tamagotchi is no one has them anymore (although I did bait a few people to start again by showing them my P's and more recently the announcement for the 4U)

It took me a couple of days to find the introduction forum but better late than never, right? So, without further ado...

I'm Sophia and I live in Greece (that tiny country at the other side of the world where no one seems to be from on the Internet). I am twenty four years old at the moment, an art student in University and a full time ball jointed doll collector.

Besides my interest in dolls I also love literature, poetry, art (don't tell me you didn't see that coming), video games and of course Tamagotchi. Funnily enough, Digimon and Tamagotchi were always the only virtual pets I ever had. For whichever reason anything else failed to hold my interest as much... I've been out of the loop for nearly two years and I'm just getting back into it, however. Following the disappearance of my +C I just felt very unmotivated, but not anymore!

And because this is getting long winded and you probably want to smack me for rambling on, I'm going to wrap it up by saying it's so nice to meet all of you! And I'm so happy a community for Tamagotchi exists! I had never known of it before and I'm more than delighted to be a part of it!
Welcome to Tamatalk, please feel yourself like home, we are all friendly, if you need help with something don't be afraid to ask the Tamatalk Guides.

Latest posts

Back