Were you a 90's kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]-eyebrow raise-[/SIZE]

I'm being untruthful?

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, it's your opinion. I have nothing more to say.

-smiles-

Sorry to get off topic for a brief moment.

I've read that whole rant on a list somewhere before.

I don't think someone's being entirely truthful~

/sheepish look

>.>

<.<
Ok... and how exactly would you know that? You can't tell if ANYBODY is being truthful over the internet :rolleyes:

I was born in 97, but I loved, and still love to watch all those old Nick cartoons. Plus, I loved that show on Disney "Recess" xD

[SIZE=7pt]I don't know if I am. All my friends think I am because;[/SIZE]

I took a plastic cartoon lunch box to school before.

Bill Nye the science guy and Mr. Rodgers were the most coolest guys ever.

I always use to say "Why don't you marry it?"

I always ended a sentence with the word "Sike!"

I had to urge to say "NOT!" after every sentence.

I use to rap along with the TV show "Fresh Prince Of Bel air"

I've been injured on a Slip n' Slide.

I always put sticker stars on the corner of my eyes when I was younger.

I used to watch Power Rangers a lot when I was younger.

And many more.. lol
Well,,

What year were you born in?

That's what determines if you are a 90's child.

1995 & before is a 90's child. :)

Those aren't old shows. Both created 2000+
We're talking '90s.

I was born in '89.

Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Double Dare, Nick Arcade, Weinerville, Pete and Pete, Doug. I miss the oldies.

TV has gotten so dumbed down now.
I love Fresh Prince <3

I was born in '94, I miss Catdog. That was a awesome show. And Beavis and Butthead. ;D

Double Dare, that was cool. Me and my brother watched it all the time. Hmm... I loved the old Nick cartoons. Ed Edd n Eddy came out in '99, but still love it.

OH! And Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, and other stuff like that. <3 I might have been young, but I still remember them.

I also used to carry around what I think was a Mickey mouse plastic lunchbox. With a small cup and all. ;D

Cow and Chicken and Courage the Cowardly dog FTW

I loved Beavis and Butthead! I'd totally watch it if I knew when it came on xP South Park came out in '97 and I've watched it ever since then. Yep... my dad let his 4 yar old daughter watch South Park.

I remember in Pre-K I called this boy a Butthead and he cried and told the teacher. I hit undr a blue table but they found me D= I forgot what else happened, but I remember that like it happened yesterday. =) Good times..... Pre-K was the BEST.

I was born in 1991, so I guess so.

This is what I remeber watching..

Rugrats, Tiny Toon Adventures, Hey Arnold!, Doug, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, Dinosaurs, Pete and Pete, Are You Afarid Of The Dark?, Rockos Modern Life ,Allegra's Window, Arthur, Muppet Show, Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple,Rescue Rangers,Little Mermaid,Kablam

Does anyone remeber when Disney would play the old classic shorts late at night? They also had reruns of the Mickey Mouse Club and they played Disney movies (not just Dcoms). There was a show late at night, hosted by jiminy cricket about Disney history and stuff. Does anyone know the name of the show?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born in 1993 :) Aww! I remember I used to get up early every saturday with my dad. We'd watch those one saturday morning cartoons. x3

And many more.. lol
Ice mountain is right you copied and pasted that list from a website. :)

Proof.

lol It's okay though xDD

[SIZE=7pt]-shakes head-[/SIZE]

I did not copy or paste anything, I didn't even know there was a site/list/rant or whatever.

-shrugs-

Now that I look at it, I did half of those things anway!

And Pikachu Lover, I'm a girl. xD It's alright.

[SIZE=7pt]-shakes head-[/SIZE]
I did not copy or paste anything, I didn't even know there was a site/list/rant or whatever.

-shrugs-

Now that I look at it, I did half of those things anway!

And Pikachu Lover, I'm a girl. xD It's alright.
Wow for some reason I thought you were a boy.

And many more.. lol
OMG I LOVE Fresh Prince! I always rap along too ^-^ It comes on Nick at Nite, if you didn't know. So does Home Improvement(Love it!) and Family Matters(Gotta love Steve Urkle!).

And to Pikachu Lover, I like Dawns hat too, I just don't like Dawn. I think she is too peepy and goes for it too hard.

-Mew

I loved Beavis and Butthead! I'd totally watch it if I knew when it came on xP South Park came out in '97 and I've watched it ever since then. Yep... my dad let his 4 yar old daughter watch South Park.
I remember in Pre-K I called this boy a Butthead and he cried and told the teacher. I hit undr a blue table but they found me D= I forgot what else happened, but I remember that like it happened yesterday. =) Good times..... Pre-K was the BEST.
Beavis and Butthead airs at 9 I think on random nights on Cable channel 55

Well..... I was born in 1997, but I remember Rugrats, Hey Arnold and Mickey Mouse. I dont understand why Mickey Mouse is only on Playhouse Disney. I like Mickey mouse!!!!!! <_< :mimitchi:

Oh my xD I was born in 1994! I loved the Rugrats, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, the old Pokemon...and more that I can't remember. Too bad I only remember up to...I think last year xD

Same w/ me but I really liked shows like Teen Titans,Rugrats, Mickey Mouse, Hey Arnold!, Arthur and I remember watching the classic Pink Panther before all those dumb shows showed up!! IDK if I'm really a 90's kid because I was born in 1998 so yeah. Sometimes I just think Good Times Good Times!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back