Wha! How could he!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is possible but difficult, i never c when it wants poop, but i heard u can

I get robbed sometimes on my v4 too. The crazy thing is, a few times I got a peice of poo in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ :D

On my USA version of Tama V4, I got mail and a robber stole 500 of my gotchi points! (and I only had 60!) so unfair!
a*also*

On V4 you can use clone (!!) on a baby! so cute!
same with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my USA version of Tama V4, I got mail and a robber stole 500 of my gotchi points! (and I only had 60!) so unfair!
a*also*

I think this should be put in "What happened to my Tama?" section.

my tamagotchi got robbed to but instead of $ he got robbed of items I had 27 things and the next day I only had 4!

by going to the lights icon [ where they used to be ]

a*also*

mine too it happens every ounce in a while

It happens to me too. the robber comes. It all depends on the fortuneif you get i star on points the robber commes if you get three the king comes and if you get twoo on points it might be either one :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back