Wha!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi's Rule!

Reaction score
Today I decided to go to town with my Mum. (I'm only a kid) We went into this shop and this Chinese (?) lady owned it. I looked at a shelf and there was a TAMAGOTCHI V.6! It was a Spanish one. Trust me in saying that it did not look fake. Do my eyes decieve me??

:(

There are no V6s...at least not yet anyway. So yes, it is NOT a genuine Bandai Tamagotchi. The latest version out by BANDAI is the V5. Hope this helps! :(

If it said "Tamagotchi Connection V6" or "Tamagotchi V6" it was a fake. "Tamagotchi" is a brand name owned by Bandai, and they haven't released a V6 yet. You probably won't find the Bandai logo on it.

Some companies sell virtual pets that resemble Tamagotchis, and try to trick you by calling them "Tamogotchi" or "Connection Pet" or similar. I've seen one on ebay that even had a red logo on it that resembled the Bandai logo, but if you looked closely you could see the logo said "Bandia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back