WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catgirl97

Reaction score
I lost my Tamagotchi. But my parents and I are gonna go back to the place I probably lost it in. And, my mom said if we can't find it we'll get another one. ;)

I lost my Tamagotchi. But my parents and I are gonna go back to the place I probably lost it in. And, my mom said if we can't find it we'll get another one. ;)
Where did you lose it? :unsure:

I never lose mine because I always have it in my pet pouch and I never take it to school.

School is the most common place for you to lose a tamagotchi. :wacko:

Where did you lose it? :wacko:
I never lose mine because I always have it in my pet pouch and I never take it to school.

School is the most common place for you to lose a tamagotchi. :ph34r:
I know!It can fall out of your backpack,someone could steal it,and you can get it taken away.My tamas stay at home at all times.(well i take them in the car and put them in my purse.... ;) )

uh....heh heh..... :unsure:

I know!It can fall out of your backpack,someone could steal it,and you can get it taken away.My tamas stay at home at all times.(well i take them in the car and put them in my purse.... ;) )

uh....heh heh..... :unsure:
Yes or you could lean on you backpack and...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

I hate when I lose my tama!I just got another yesterday.I have 3 now.

*sighs*

another mouth to feed.....
I have 11! But I don't play with them much anymore. :furawatchi:

When you get a new one, you could get a V3 and your favourite design - that'll cheer you up! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back