whaletchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a v2 Whaletchi now, and I wanted to know more about it, but as I see it is a rare character, and basically found nothing. Do you have any experiences with Whaletchi, or do you know anything about him?

Thanks,

Loona

Well, you can get it if you only have the following teenagers: Ringotchi, Young Mametchi, Oniontchi or Nikatchi since it can only be gotten on odd numbered generations (Gen 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc.).

me and my friend both had whaletchis and they both died when they were six and they were perfecty healthy! unless obesity had something to do with it...

me and my friend both had whaletchis and they both died when they were six and they were perfecty healthy! unless obesity had something to do with it...
First of all OBESITY does affect tama's (As far as I know) and I've had a whaletchi before but my minds foggy...(I'll think about it k.)

I know that Whaletchi was quite a common character where I live. Sorry to say but it might be because most people in my area give not-so-great care to their Tamagotchi.

me and my friend both had whaletchis and they both died when they were six and they were perfecty healthy!
mine also died yesterday, just hours after my topic was created! he was also six ='(((

I took good care of it, don't know what could have happened...

whaletchi is a very unhealthy character,and I have had him once, but I reset because I didn't like the way he looked, I am not so silly now.I accept my Tamas the way they are and wait for the matchmaker to come.

for me he looks like the prehistoric fish i haved him when i'm 15 years old (i'm 17 now) it was a v2

you get him with terrible care of your odd generation tamagotchi

i have them about 6 times :eek: they sleep at 22,15 and wakes at 10,00

they are non-color-picture characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back