What A Coincidence!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovekuchipa555

Reaction score
Coincidence is the noteworthy alignment of two or more events or circumstances without obvious causal connection.

Well, have any funny encounters with your TT friends/family/anything else?

I have, well, a few times with my TT friends and family. Yet some are very long stories, Lol.

Alot.Alot.Alot.Alot.Alot.

Just a minute ago, there was a coincidence. I spilt my milk, and Starry almost spilt her milk. That's such a coincidence xD. Lol.

Crowy (Plazmical Ecstacy) and I were at the same Warriors book signing in 2007. We were in the same room, at the same time, doing the very same thing, sitting in the same section.

Only we didn't realize it until later when I posted a topic on here. e.e

I get those moments a lot.

Sometimes my friends and I will say the same thing automatically - which is generally something along the lines of ''That's What She Said''. xD And I'm often listening to the same song as my TT friends. Which is pretty exciting.

That's about all I can think of right now.

Me and Phoebe are both aries and our birth date's are one day apart.

Of course our birth year's are 2 years apart, but that doesn't matter. xD

This is for people who aren't superstitious

Coinceidentally, our plane flight from Quebec on Friday the 13th just happened to be delayed an hour. And then when we got on, coincidentally again, the airplane's front wheel was messed up. Then, another coincidence: when we took off, the airplane's butt hit the ground. And guess what? More coincidences. On every news channel, they were talking about a plane crash in Buffalo [Newyork?]. Then for the landing, it wasn't smooth at all. The airplane jumped after it hit the ground. And then our Toronto - Van flight was delayed too. The rest was pretty fine.

This is for people who aren't superstitiousCoinceidentally, our plane flight from Quebec on Friday the 13th just happened to be delayed an hour. And then when we got on, coincidentally again, the airplane's front wheel was messed up. Then, another coincidence: when we took off, the airplane's butt hit the ground. And guess what? More coincidences. On every news channel, they were talking about a plane crash in Buffalo [Newyork?]. Then for the landing, it wasn't smooth at all. The airplane jumped after it hit the ground. And then our Toronto - Van flight was delayed too. The rest was pretty fine.
Did this happen to you? o.o

I wouldn't go on after the front wheel messed up, I love airplanes, But hate the thought of crashing D:

Ksenia and I both really really like love Short Stack. Especially Bradie.

Not really a coincidence though...

I got to school before the holidays, and tripped over just as Daniel was close enough to catch me : P

&& Katie and I met on Septmber 18th, the day my dad died, last year, because I was in the park upset over it :)

That's all xD

Once me and one of my freinds on TT got the same cold on the same day as me.

Did this happen to you? o.oI wouldn't go on after the front wheel messed up, I love airplanes, But hate the thought of crashing D:
Yeah. I was on the plane. They realized there was a problem with the wheel when they tried taking off. We had to wait for 30 minutes. Everyone thought we were gonna crash xD

Char and I are one big coincidence XD

Same birthday is the only thing I'll mention, but we're so alike it's insane, lol.

One of us will mention something and the other will almost always go, 'dude me too!'

Strangely.. coincidences don't happen to me often. I'm so different than everyone else I know, nothing we do ever ends up the same.

But once last year for our Olympic project my partner and I both wanted to do Australia. That's the closest I've come so far. xP

^^Good choice :] Lolio.

Me and Jen both like the word **.

*Please try to find perhaps another trait you both share other than being fond of a rude word. Thanks! -AH

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way Nicole and I are alike is that we both spaz when we're alone with eachother. Then we get really quiet around most other people. Otherwise, we're completely different. xD

Oh, and that we all have issues in our little group of friends.. Nicole and Noel both have heart issues, Renee has scoliosis, Maria has a thyroid problem, I have anxiety and have gone through a bad spell of severe depression. Shane is a manwhore, Nick cuts, drinks, and smokes weed. That's just a bit of a coincidence.

A coincidence happened today! I phoned my mom at the same time as she phoned me <P

A coincidence happened today! I phoned my mom at the same time as she phoned me <P
xDD that happens all the time with me. Like on my way home from school my mum called me to tell me she got my key and I was trying to call her and tell her I didn't have my key :l. Lol

OMG me and Anton have the same birthday :DD and we were both born around 12 in the same hospital. Accept he was born at around 12 afternoon I was born at around 12 midnight. Now that is a biiigg coincidence. And he happens to be in the same art, DT and ICT class annnnddd we have similar tastes :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back