What age should you really be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13-17

Being 13-17 is a wide range, but you have many friends and love love LOVE to talk to them all the time. After school and things like that all you want to do is just hang out and relax.

That's pretty accurate, I'm thirteen :angry:

You should be anywhere from 20-40's

You are very busy with either school, work or just another time taker upper. haha. You would really enjoy some time off...maybe you should try and take some once in a while?

Oh god, seriously? I'm turning 13 in Feburary. That isn't right.

13-17. I should be around the 20-40's, because I'm serious.. OwO

But I'm 13.

20-40

That didn't work out.

I'm 10

20-40's

You are very busy with either school, work or just another time taker upper. haha. You would really enjoy some time off...maybe you should try and take some once in a while.

...Holy. Cow. I'm only 11 o___________o; But that is kinda true. I'm either working on something I have to do, or just doing something because I have nothing better to do XD

~Mew

20-40's

You are very busy with either school, work or just another time taker upper. haha. You would really enjoy some time off...maybe you should try and take some once in a while.

......Im 9......Lulz xDDDDD

13-17

Being 13-17 is a wide range, but you have many friends and love love LOVE to talk to them all the time. After school and things like that all you want to do is just hang out and relax.

I'm 10 o_o\

True.

You are very busy with either school, work or just another time taker upper. haha. You would really enjoy some time off...maybe you should try and take some once in a while?

Uhmm...excuse me, but I'm 13. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back