What am i going to do...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
I am dating this guy named Will, who for a while i liked a lot, and now that he asked me out i feel to be even EMBARRASSED to be near him. I don't like him anymore But the thing is, he likes me a lot. Hes so happy to be dating me and wants to be near me at all times, and tells everyone how happy he is that he is my boyfriend. He likes me a lot and its really sweet, but i don't like him. I can't break up with him, it will break his heart, and i can't do that to him.

But, theres another guy. His name is Ben, and he is pretty good friends with Will. I acctually met Will through Ben. Ben just broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years (Taylor, she hates me soo much XD) and thats when i finally began acctually talking to him. After about 3 months, we were hanging out during the summer. For a little while when we were alone, we kissed. That was probably the best kiss i have ever had, the most meaningful. For a while after everyone thought that we were going to be dating soon, and everyone thought that we were the cutest cupple ever. My friends would follow us around singing "Beauty and The Beast" XD It was hysterical :eek: But then, somthing changed. Idk what, but i, and everone else in the world, bets everything that it was Taylor. We kinda didn't see eachother to much during school (this was upon entering highschool, we didn't see eachother to much) Even tho we do have the same bio class....ANYWAYS.... so i started liking and talking to Will. He asked me out and i said yes. Afterwards, when Ben found out, i don't think i have ever seen him so depressed. Hes like, Mr. Popular at our school, and is friends with anyone, and everyone noticed somthing wrong with him. And i was talking to him today with my friends, and he looks depressed, looks at his feet, and in a voice that sounds like he is holding in every tear he can, says, "so...hows will?" Thank Godness my friend ashley didn't hear ben ask me a question and asked me somthing else, so i didn't answer to what he said.

I know now that even though im dating Will, and he likes me, Ben is the one that truly cares about me and would do anything in a heartbeat for me. And honestly, i care a lot more about Ben then Will. Also, that time that i was close to ben, was probably the happiest time of my life. I have been dating Will for 5 days and was crying my eyes out last night because of him. Will and his friends are so immature and are...to say the least...not boyfriend material at all. Even people who don't know me have said to my friends:

"Really...? Shes dating will...? She deserves so much better will isnt fit for her at all!" That was said by a girl who is VERY good friends with will. She loves him of course, like a little brother, but still thinks i deserve better. Also, with my friends, its so akward to be with them and will together. Will is just so immature and stupid. He has no future. Ben, is brillient. Hes smart, funny, friends with everyone, and cares about my feelings.

What do i do

OMG.

Well, it seems will is just a LITTLE too clingy. Not to be mean of anything, but i think u should dump will. Ben is the only one who cares about u. Break it to him easy if u do break up w/ him tho. Hope I helped. Keep me posted. :eek:

You should obviously go with the guy that you think is better for you, and that you could do better with. From the sounds of it, it would be better for both you and Ben. If you do break up with Will, explain things to him, at least.

Best of luck.

Break up with Will, explain everything, and try not to think about it at all. FEEL NO SHAME!

I only read half the post, but here's my two cents.

You need to do what you think is best for YOU. Not this other guy. If you're not happy with him, break up with him. Live your life for you. Not other people.

Tell him you just want to be friends. Thats just me though. I don't like hurting guys' feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back