What amusment park have you been to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
I have been to:

• Six Flags Great America in Chicago
  • Michigan's Adventure
  • Disney Land in California

Those days were soooo much fun!! :) :)

~Tamasweet2

Well when I visited my grandma in Oak Park, Illinois we visited Six Flags Great America in Gurnee(SP?) As well as I visited Universal Studiosin Florida and walt Disney World in Florida too!

i went to six flags (it takes me 45 mins also i dont think it is chicago somewhere around there is the waterpark called hurricane harbor, if so thats the one i go to. also we are so lucky we have one so close to us in america)

and fairs.

Well when I visited my grandma in Oak Park, Illinois we visited Six Flags Great America in Gurnee(SP?) As well as I visited Universal Studiosin Florida and walt Disney World in Florida too!
You mean, Gurnee Mills, the mall? I love that mall!

Oh yeah, and I also went to Disney World and Universal studios...

~Tamasweeet2 :)

DISNEY LAND?! =O

I want to go there someday xD.

I have been to:

- Dreamworld

- Seaworld

- Movieworld

All at the Gold Coast in Australia xD.

~Mango

I've been to Disney Land three times. (It's only a six hour drive from here.) And I've been to Disney World and Universal Studios with my dad on a business trip when I was younger, and I've been to Six Flags Marine World (which I think changed to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or something recently) in Antioch (I think it's in Antioch, at least. It might be in Vallejo.) a couple times with some friends of mine who have passes. Oh, and I've also been to Water World quite a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amusement parks are such fun. :)

You guys sound like you've had so much fun!

- DisneyWorld (Countless times)

- Wonderland, Ontario, CAN.

- Universal Studios

- Wet'n'Wild

- X'caret

Do theme parks count? If they do, count me in.

-Rachel

Amusement parks are such fun. :) You guys sound like you've had so much fun!

- DisneyWorld (Countless times)

- Wonderland, Ontario, CAN.

- Universal Studios

- Wet'n'Wild

- X'caret

Do theme parks count? If they do, count me in.

-Rachel
Yeah, theme parks count.

~Tamasweeet2

P.S., where did you go for Wet'n'Wild???? :)

Canada's Wonderland! Awesome! The Bat was my favourite. It was the only good ride I went on that day. I wanted to go on Top Gun but my sister wasn't tall enough!

Themeparks suck. I don't like spending money to listen to tons of random kids whining for a week.

I have been to DollyWood.

And I have been to Disney World in Orlando, Flordia.

But I've been to Dolly Wood so many times. My dad and I are thinking of getting season passes. :mametchi:

And Universal Studios.

And if you haven't heard of Dolly Wood, just goggle it. It's owned by Dolly Parton.

I have been to Disney in Orlando when I was 3. Tis fun. Then a about 5 times I have been to this place called Wild Adventures in Valdosta Georgia. I am going to Bush Gardens (Skeikra >D) Next week, and on June 9 I am going to Winter Haven Florida to go to Cypress Gardens. I have been to Sea World before, that show Believe owned

Yep, Amusement parks are fun, PoisonedV, hush, When I have been to all these Amusement parks I heard not a Single kid cry or complain. Kids screaming? Yeah right XD Amusement parks/Theme Parks own, espicially the Big Roller Coasters!

I've been to:

• Disney World Florida Twice
  • Movie World.
  • Sea World
  • Movie World
  • Costa Caribe
  • Porta Ventura

I stayed at the Sea World Hotel when i was in The Gold Coast. =] =] =] 'Twas fun.

I went to Costa Caribe and Porta Ventura when I was in Spain.

Erm,

Pleasure Beach, Great Yarmouth, UK

Terra Mittica, Alacante, Spain

Benidorm, Spain

Disney Land Paris, Paris, France

Pettits XD, Somewhere in Norfolk, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back