What Annoys You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because not every anime/manga writer WANTS to make straight characters?

How is yaoi/yuri creepy? It's just homosexuality but in graphic novels/anime. I just don't understand.
Hm. I don't know what kind of anime/manga you're reading, but ok. (Like I've never read a manga/anime where there are two young, like 12 yo girls in love)
Yaoi/Yuri is annoying to most anime loving people because most of the time, fans do it and make fanart and fanfiction and post it EVERYWHERE, so on just about any fansite where you want to look for things like avatars of that series, you get pictures of your favorite character kissing another character... Or just seeing them naked together which is creepy. Fanfiction is worse, since when you wanna look for a fanfiction of your fav couple, you find all this yaoi when they actually write about the charries having you know what.. Really gross. Luckily on FF.net you can filter the ones with you know what out. I don't mind gays and lesbians in real life, I just hate yaoi and yuri.

-Anime

-Homestuck fanatics

-Florida

-Social Networking Sites

-Rasta coloring

-Most of the guys that like me

-People who call me a troll

-People in general.

Yaoi/Yuri is annoying to most anime loving people because most of the time, fans do it and make fanart and fanfiction and post it EVERYWHERE, so on just about any fansite where you want to look for things like avatars of that series, you get pictures of your favorite character kissing another character... Or just seeing them naked together which is creepy. Fanfiction is worse, since when you wanna look for a fanfiction of your fav couple, you find all this yaoi when they actually write about the charries having you know what.. Really gross. Luckily on FF.net you can filter the ones with you know what out. I don't mind gays and lesbians in real life, I just hate yaoi and yuri.
yes i agree how creepy it is. neither do i mind lesbian or gay peeps.

EDIT: Most of my friends are either Gay, Lesbian or Bi.

Last edited by a moderator:
More things that annoy me:

Westboro Baptist Church

Homophobes

Bigoted people

Tweens who think they're God's gift to the internet

People who think it's okay to judge someone based solely on their looks

Homework

The people who think nothing you do is good enough.

Freaking facebook and twitter. They make me ashamed to be a part of this generation. What really annoys me is when people get angry at me for not being their friends on facebook when we're friends in real life. Why not you ask? Because I don't have one, and I never will! And also when people suggest that i get one so we can keep in touch, although I'm pretty sure that's why they invented email and cell phones!

Also, Angry Birds. Why is it so popular? I've played it, and it just plain sucks. But then why on earth do i see plushies and tee shirts of it everywhere?

And last but not least, cut the rope. What a waste of time. And the little green dinosaur is basically a direct rip off of bubble bobble for the NES, but no one realizes this because that was a whole different generation. Except the one in cut the rope is more stupid looking. I hate when people say that it's so cute, it disgusts me.

EDIT: oh, and one more thing. the yaoi/yuri argument on this topic. Here's an idea, if you don't like it, then stay away from it, and let the rest who enjoy it be. I know this topic is about posting stuff that annoys you, and maybe not everyone agrees, but let's not have a huge argument over it.

I hate a certaiN company that deal with vIdeo games. They Never make new ones. JusT rEcycle the same ones from the eighties and Ninetys. DO you know who I'm talking about?

If you know who I'm talking about, you're under arrest and cannot complain.

Freaking facebook and twitter. They make me ashamed to be a part of this generation. What really annoys me is when people get angry at me for not being their friends on facebook when we're friends in real life. Why not you ask? Because I don't have one, and I never will! And also when people suggest that i get one so we can keep in touch, although I'm pretty sure that's why they invented email and cell phones!

Also, Angry Birds. Why is it so popular? I've played it, and it just plain sucks. But then why on earth do i see plushies and tee shirts of it everywhere?

And last but not least, cut the rope. What a waste of time. And the little green dinosaur is basically a direct rip off of bubble bobble for the NES, but no one realizes this because that was a whole different generation. Except the one in cut the rope is more stupid looking. I hate when people say that it's so cute, it disgusts me.

EDIT: oh, and one more thing. the yaoi/yuri argument on this topic. Here's an idea, if you don't like it, then stay away from it, and let the rest who enjoy it be. I know this topic is about posting stuff that annoys you, and maybe not everyone agrees, but let's not have a huge argument over it.
Becaus... (wait for it) some people actually have different opinions! It's amazing right! That somone might not like what you like! What a crazy world we live in.

wining children

whining babies

baby powder

soft apples

chocolate tootsie rolls

snobs

bad singing

guest on Tamatown who try to act cool

people who blame me because they hate me

annoying people

fake tamagotchies

people who think their so strong

cold water

mascots

boring books (said to be instresting)

copy cats

pineapple anything

lag

pears

high pitch noises

Another thing to my list....

Satalite Internet...

It's great because i can get fast internet in the country but weather affects it so easaly!

The fact that a robot dog that I've been waiting for for close to a year is now out but I won't be able to order it until September 1st due to lack of funds. August needs to hurry up and go away.

Also Facebook. I had a facebook account up until this morning. I kept getting error messages every time I tried to do anything. I got so frustrated I just deleted my account. I never really used it much anyway.

i'm annoyed by:

drug addicts

puberty

my little bro

racist jokes

sexist jokes

people who insult my friends

this dude named Cory (he is my enemy)

thats all i can say for now

Silly Country songs.

Inflatable pools.

Splinters.

People that call me there Homey G. Just because my name starts with a G does not mean you can call me your "homey G," got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back