What are active posts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
My profile says I have 13,000 or so active posts, but I really have over 14,900 posts overall.

What is an active post as opposed to a regular post?

I'm not completely positive but I think the "active" posts are made in forums other than those made in the "Fun Stuff" forums (which, if I'm not mistaken, don't count toward your displayed post count).

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, but that still doesn't make sense because I know I have over 3000 posts in Fun Stuff (which was before the update, when the posts counted) and my active post and regular post counts are only 1900 off.

I always thought it was posts in a topic that hasn't been closed

Maybe, but that still doesn't make sense because I know I have over 3000 posts in Fun Stuff (which was before the update, when the posts counted) and my active post and regular post counts are only 1900 off.
Not sure if it makes any difference to you but the Fun Stuff posts stopped being counted for a full year (12 months) before the TamaTalk upgrade... (Fun Stuff posts not counted October 2009, TamaTalk upgrade October 2010)

Perhaps it is something to do with clearing your cache? When I look at your profile I see you have 14,944 active posts (at time of writing this) - which seems to tie in with the number you think it should be showing you already. You're posting replies infrequently these days (once every other month, sometimes less) which means you may be viewing an old cached version of the site...? Dunno - just guessing here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back