WHAT ARE GENERATIONS????

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaluv4ever

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on what "Generations" are and how you can tell which one u are in!!! :D ;)

its not a stupid question. when your first tama has a baby the second night it sleeps with the baby it will go back home to its planet and leave you to take care of the baby which will be the second generation of your tamagotchis. get it. if you don;t understand please PM me and i will describe it to you in better detail. i have three tamagotchis and 2 of em are 2nd gen and 1 of em is 4thgen

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Eeeerrr......ok......but which one is it?????!!!!?????[/SIZE] ;) The first one or the second one????

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean the second one says how many children, and the other one doesnt.

it is both its how many tamagotchis did u have in this family like ure maybe generation MANY in ure family cus ure mom and father had u and thers mummy and father and so on..like that

If your tamagotchi is gen 1 and it has a child, that child will be gen 2. And when THAT one has a child, its baby will be the 3rd generation, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back