What are some hobbies that you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamaimon

Reaction score
I'd really like to try something new, no matter what it is. Any hobbies that you have? I'd enjoy hearing them. :)

I just need a better way to deal with certain stresses. Sooo, what better way than try something new? :)

I do art! I love singing and drawing even though I'm terrible, and I enjoy writing, even though I'm meh

I have a horse! He's my big Arabian baby. :D When I'm not at work, I'm down at the barn riding/playing with him.

Although I haven't done it in a while, I find that I enjoy tying friendship bracelets when I'm too stressed about stuff. Ah, that actually sounds like fun right now.

I also like to read, usually going for a list of books that I never seem to stick to. Studying foreign languages is a lot of fun for me, too.

Yeah, I'm a boring person. I have one other hobby off the top of my head and that's dyeing my hair odd colors (my hair's blue right now). It's not very expensive and for me the suspense is incredibly enjoyable. Sometimes my hair turns out like crap, but it gives me an endeavor anyway.

My hobbies are Korean pop and Japanese rock. I listen to the music, sing along (well at least try to, in case of Japanese songs) and learn the lyrics. I also used to enjoy a lot making rainbow loom bracelets, but I haven't made one in a month. Apart from that, I adore Tamagotchis and they've become my main hobby.

Drawing! :) My other hobbies are either playing on my 2DS or being on the internet..haha

But I'm not that lazy, though.

Mostly playing on my PC and twiddling my thumbs on controllers.

I don't have much of a life, now do I?

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the sims (well mostly downloading custom content then playing for 5min after spending an hour in CAS)

Browsing tumblr

Writing

Making icons for myself

I try to keep up with new developments. I'll read the news (in various locales), browse reddit and check tumblr, passively looking for things to discuss or write about. My hobbies are looking for ways to make my devices more efficient, learning foreign languages by reading, and generally fooling around with others.

I was really into PC/retro gaming until a couple of years ago. Recently, I've started to sell some of my stuff.

Gee, these things sell fast ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back