What are the Brands that sell.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeOmapeO

Reaction score
Hi peeps and again I'm doing a Topic. 1st of all I'm doing it because I don't know the brands that sell TamaFakes, Non-Tama or Fake tamagotchis because someday I'm going to stumble across a shop that sells fake tamagotchis and going to be very angry when a tamagotchi that I brought for $30 falls apart. So yeah I really need to know and yeah I'm thinking that my Tamagotchi is the first prouduction idea because it has a smaller screen and it looks wierd so yeah and I now know that they sell V3 at Mr toys toyworld and yes if you did not get my post in the overweight thing you would know that I want a character profile thingymerjig because I don't know what the caracters are for the V4 and well yeah thank-you.

Well, you can always tell if a Tamagotchi is fake if it doesn't have a BanDai logo anywhere on it. :]

But one of the brands I've seen selling a lot of fake Tamagotchis is 'JD'.

Yeah,I agree.Watch out for JD they do sell a lot of fakes that can Look like a regular Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back