What are the main languages where you live?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Saku

Reaction score
We were pretty much discussing this in geography today and I just got curious. How many languages does your town/city/whatever have?

Where I live, the main languages are English, Spanish, and I just found out that there's a lot of German people living here so also German.

Spanish was actually my first language, and I speak it very very well. Practically everyone in my school speaks spanish, and obviously english. When I was growing up, my daddy taught me english. German, ehh, I don't know how to speak it xP

So what about you? ^O^

Here in southern California I think it's English and Spanish :)

There's also a lot of Tagalog here. I'd know because I can understand it (I'm Filipino)

Melborne mostly english and chinese aswell.But i know a bit of Italian and French

English. Not that much Spanish here.

Cecib :)

Mainly English, a bit of Chinese/Japanese, Spanish obviously. I've even met some Polish speaking people in St. Augustine!

I don't think there are many people that speak things other than English here. :|

Probably some Spanish floating around, but I'm not anywhere near the Mexican border. I'm much closer to Canada, but there's not really any French either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back