what are the robots called?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is the name of robot, not what you prefer.

• Androtchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robotchi

• I adore ferrets

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is both. I have seen people call the sheep Wooltchi and Urutchi. I don't really think either is wrong. Call it ( :( ) what you like best. This is in the wrong form, it should be in What's on your Mind?.
-Tulip :(
For this I'm sure Urutchi is the japanese name and Wooltchi is the english: it makes sense.

this pole should be stopped, well, the voting part at least, because the character chart on tamagotchi.com is back! It says that they are called androtchi, so, HOORAY!!! ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT ROBOTCHI WAS THE REAL NAME WERE WRONG!!! To view the proof, check my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have the REAL and FULL truth, coming from a person that knows some simple japanese laungage skills!

Robotchi is the JAPANESE NAME. Robotto is the japanese word for robot, so this makes sense. (Robottotchi just doesn't sound as good to the japanese so it's Robotchi.) Androtchi is the english name.

Therefore, hypergotchi, THEY ARE BOTH CORRECT! One is just the japanese name! So, drop the topic, OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenshi is right, on the english site www.tamatown.com there is a film called Androtchi's birthday party, and if Robotto is Japanese for robot that makes sense for Robotchi to be his Japanese name. And we don't need to have a million and one arguments over it, as somebody else said earlier.

Ok, first off, this is in the wrong forum. Second, we have way too many topics about this, lets not create anymore, third, this is argumentative, they are both valid names, and its turning a bit... "childish" and fourth, Im closing it. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back