what are the usual weights for baby,child...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetDream1986

Reaction score
i get my first tama today.

and i have to know the perfect weights for baby, child, teen and adult.

i´ve heard something about: 5-baby, 10-child, 15-teen, 20-30-adult! is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
and can it be 5-10 points over it?

and what are the overweights?

Last edited by a moderator:
i get my first tama today.and i have to know the perfect weights for baby, child, teen and adult.

i´ve heard something about: 5-baby, 10-child, 15-teen, 20-30-adult! is that right?
Really? Because my tama is a child and she weighs 42 lbs!

im sorry, please stop guessing and giving false answers. the weights he/she has are minimum weights. it does not depend on your tamagotchi to get it to its minimum weight play with it until it wont play anymore.

Some tamas are naturaly hevier. I NEVER fed mine extra and it was 55 pounds as an adult. I think it depends on the character.
~Tulip~
no, you just probably dont play games much.

the thing is:

there is no natural. all tamagotchi are programmed. there is no other way to do it. every breed is exactly the same [except how you take care of it]

This may go some way to help answer your question.

Here's a link to Dmag (click on Tamagotchi Care Guide), a list of all the V2 characters showing wake up/bed times, minimum weight guides and favourite foods / hated foods:

https://www.dmag.com.au or

there's this pdf that a TamaTalk member called Bee (no longer active in the forums) made last year

https://www.beeonthenet.com/tama/v2care.pdf

I am sure that all the weights of characters listed for V2 would apply to V3, but I don't know of any similar chart for all the V3 characters

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Sweet Dream: Milky Star has the answer. Keep playing games with your tama and don't feed it or give it snacks. When it shakes it's head --no-- and won't play any more, that weight is it's minimum weight. Then you feed it or give it snacks and it gains a little, then you play and it loses a little. That weight (whatever it is) is the right weight for your tama.

The list TamaMum told you about was created by doing that for every character.

Good Job everyone! I'm glad that you guys are treating each other so well. Man, if I was a guide I would try my hardest to keep everyone nice to each other. O well. Hope I helped, Drey

Good Job everyone! I'm glad that you guys are treating each other so well. Man, if I was a guide I would try my hardest to keep everyone nice to each other. O well. Hope I helped, Drey
so you wanna be a guide, eh?

join the club.

but, spiffy is the newest guide...

eh...how long is it b4 another guide is chosen?

who was b4 spiffy... i dont think i was online when, in december when i joined.

From what I know, a baby should weigh 10, a child 20, a Teen 25-30 and an adult... well, it veries, usually 40-50. That's how I've been keeping my Tama, and it seems fine!

the minumum weights are:

baby: five

child: ten

teen: fifteen-twenty

adult: thirty-ninety-nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back