What are these?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is random wherether you get these characters. These are for the entama, released in Japan only. In other places, it is the v4, as we all know. In September 05, Bandai has sold over 4,000,000 Tamagotchi's worldwide.Because of this new sucsess, They released a tamagotchi called 'Enjoy Life','Entama' for short. You can now got to school and work, and connect it to a website. I believe you can get 20 professions.. Such as policeman,artist, teacher, doctor etc. Also, each day you recieve letters on your tamagotchi (In japenese of course). There are many hidden characters in the entama, so try and get them all. Each month, bandai releases a new wave of designs, so there are are over 100 designs. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
It is random wherether you get these characters. These are for the entama, released in Japan only. In other places, it is the v4, as we all know. In September 05, Bandai has sold over 4,000,000 Tamagotchi's worldwide.Because of this new sucsess, They released a tamagotchi called 'Enjoy Life','Entama' for short. You can now got to school and work, and connect it to a website. I believe you can get 20 professions.. Such as policeman,artist, teacher, doctor etc. Also, each day you recieve letters on your tamagotchi (In japenese of course). There are many hidden characters in the entama, so try and get them all. Each month, bandai releases a new wave of designs, so there are are over 100 designs. :huh:
Wow, so that's what those charaters are, and so that's what Entama is too! Thanks everyone! :(

Those characters are so cool! The Entama must be so cool, with those cool characters. I hope I can get one. Anyone know where I could get one besides eBay?

As nearly everyone else has said, they're from the Entama.

If I remember correctly they can be gotten by using a secret dating service card which summons the Matchmaker. Marrying the character the Matchmaker brings will result in a Hatenatchi.

(Some of the next part may be incorrect because it's just guesses and what I remember)

When the parent has left, the Hatenatchi will go through the normal baby hour, then it will evolve into either Getatchi, Okutchi or Meganetchi depending on what dating service card was used on the previous generation.

When it's time to evolve into teens, Getatchi will evolve into Rakugotchi, Okutchi will evolve into Shiripuritchi and Meganetchi will evolve into Ohigetchi.

Then when it's time to evolve into adults, Rakugotchi will evolve into Kabukitchi, Shiripuritchi will evolve into Ashitchi and Ohigetchi will evolve into Nekutaitchi/Necktietchi.

The Hatena-group characters cannot cook or use secret dating service cards.

What version these characters belong to has been answered, but as for who they are it says in small print underneath each character.

Going from left to right:-

Getatchi, Okutchi, Meganetchi

Rakugotchi, Shiripuritchi, Ohigetchi

Kabukitchi, Ashitchi, Nekutaitchi

And Entamas have only been released in Japan. :mametchi: I want one sooo much :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back