What are these!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesTama

Reaction score
I've been searching for ages to find out what these places are. They seem to be palaces of some sort. They have shown up on the Home Deka and the Tama Tama Market store deka. I've asked people and they believed them to be home upgrades for the home deka but they are not because they also show up on the store deka. They are driving me mad lol :angry: . Is it something you could buy and transfer to the Japanese tamagotchi's? If so, which one? Please someone tell me.

008.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question. They are transferrables for ketai, and likey the aka ketai as well. Looks like some kind of temple or shrine. I'll see if any of my ketais have enough gp to buy one of them.

I got interested and went ahead and bought one for my black pirate aka, and sorry to dissappoint you, but my Remilia just treated it like a toy; sat beside it and was content. That is, despite getting super exited and making the game-win-sound when she recieved it.

b8db581c-8804-4a55-85cf-725a5078b008_zpsqzmflpyn.jpg

Lol omg thanks so much. I still wonder why they gave it a section of its own. It might mean something cultural.

Lol omg thanks so much. I still wonder why they gave it a section of its own. It might mean something cultural.
Yes, that might be it. They look kinda like a shrine and a temple, don't you think?

Yes. Like the tamagotchi goes there to pray. Still dont understand the purpose or benefit though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back