What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on my Tamagotchi lanyard I have my V4.5 and V5, along with my school ID. In my pocket I have my V3
I like your signature. Haha. The AAA blows my mind too. You have every generation that can be paused running except V6.

yeah now the new(ish) tamas have the AAA batteries and they are kinda big because of it

TMGCC+,iDL, and Tama P right now.

minus the iDL now. Three was just to much.

Last edited by a moderator:
whamon_zpshw6ylloq.png

Right now I've got Whamon on Digimon Unlimited (Pictured here) and Genjingaltchi on the Genjintchi. Whamon's new sprites are absolutely terrific in general... not to mention that he has one of the most clever sleeping animations I've ever seen on any v-pet. I should have Neptunemon within the next few days. :)

Just bought a Tamagotchi Friends for myself! Running that as well as my P's.

Not running anything at the moment mostly due to technical difficulties for many people trying to connect to the Digimon Unlimited battle server, which will require an update to fix. Once said bugfix releases, I will be going for PrinceMamemon. *Points to avatar* If successful, this will be the second time I will have raised him on DU, the first being prior to the beta updates - he was the longest lasting Digimon I ever had in this game until I raised a TigerVespamon that lasted a day or two longer around the 2014 holiday season.

If it counts, I'm running Tentomon on my Digimon Neo (Quest based pedometer style) right now and am going for Raidenmon. :)

raidenmon_zpsy78xy6k8.png

Got Raidenmon this past Wednesday night. I'll be starting my run for PrinceMamemon on Sunday as the DU bugfix was released, not running anything else until then... but Raidenmon's epicness makes up for it several times around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently running my IDL, 15th anniversary IDL, princess spacey IDL, two p's (fairy change and nameko pierce) home deka and yasashii :)

I'm currently running the only two Tamagotchis that I have: 4U and Friends. I tried to keep playing the Tamagotchi LIFE app too, but taking care of three tamas at the same time was driving me crazy.
What's the max number of tamas that you can run at once without miss cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back