What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my baby blue +C for now. She evolved into Chamametchi earlier today.

20140909_132659.jpg

My PS ID L died on me just as I was about to heal it, so I sort of rage-quit that XD

Now I'm still running my V4.5 which has been running for like 4 weeks on pause all the time. Darn my business and lack of time to play with it more! :(

Nothing at this time. I can't decide what to run next. Too many choices!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A v4.5 and a v7. I prefer my v4.5 though when it comes to bringing them around, as it isn't heavy and as big as the v7!

Not running any of my tamas currently, but I'm gonna start up my P's as soon as my finals are over :D

2 v5.5 Celebrities, and a Japanese Royal Family Beach. I picked them up from where they left off. Haven't played them in a long time.

Two Chibis. I just got them. One is blue and yellow, and the other is a blue Uniqlo special edition. Both are Japanese language. Too busy with work to run anything else.

Currently running my UraTama

ura_zukyutchi_by_utakoloid-d84xu6g.jpg

my TMGC+C and my iD (though I keep pausing my iD when I'm in university)

kikitchama_by_utakoloid-d84xu58.jpg

Aren't they adorable? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just turned off my V5. I can't get through that version, I just don't like it. (Sorry if you do like it, just my personal preference.) Still running my Princess Spacy ID l, I never get tired of it! :D I'm thinking if starting up another connection, though.

Black TMGC+Color, which really isn't that much fun for me, because I maxed out on Gotchi points, and the house is totally upgraded. I hadn't run it for a couple of years. Character is young Mametchi, 3 years old, 34g in weight, and 57th gen. I'll probably run my iD next, because I haven't run it for quite a while either.

Currently got TigerVespamon on Digimon Unlimited and Dazzilitchi on my iD L 15th. I'll be starting a new run on the iD L at breakfast, but TigerVespamon's sticking around until DU updates, which at that point everyone will have to start from scratch anyway.

Tamagotchi Nano with Love litchi

Shut off my 4U until the holidays so I can fully enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back