what are u thinking now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that GotchiGirl96 is wrong and that I love their song 'SOS'!!! I'm also thinking how pleased I am with my hair today! Its not greasy, and its looking luvlii!!!!! YAY! ^ _^

I'm thinking that GotchiGirl96 is wrong and that I love their song 'SOS'!!! I'm also thinking how pleased I am with my hair today! Its not greasy, and its looking luvlii!!!!! YAY! ^ _^
Lol. I just don't like them. I don't like their voices at all. But it's totally cool if you do. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]I'm thinking "This is SPARTAAAAAA!" lol i watched too many 300 funny vids today xD :eek: [/SIZE]

I'm thinking that I'm happy about how most of my pictures from vacay came out, how I'm going to make an apple pie in a minutes and man, do I have to PEE.

O:

I'm thinking about the Jonas Brothers and about the concert I'm going to next month. ^^

I hate you

I was thinking about lyrics to "We Rock"

but now I'm thinking about going to a JoBro concert
Me? D:

Still thinking about the same thing xD, but also about all my awesome JB merchandise.

I was thinking about a big huge marshmellow. No I'm telling the truth. But now I remembered that I want to go to a Jonas brothers concert that is in Florida.

I'm remembering how close I was to going and now I have to wait for another concert DX

AND

Turn your head left

Good

Now turn your head right

You just got virtually slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back