What are ways to....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
I am really skinny and I despratly want to get bigger, but without being unhealthy (I am VERY healthy, only gotten sick maybe 3 or 4 times in my whole life. Does anybody know any ways to get bigger?

I know working out is one to gain muscle but I think muscularity on girls/women looks gross.

C~M

you kinda have the same problem as me... Try eating more. Not going way over the top, but a normal, healthy diet. If it doesn't work, then you're probably just naturally skinny.

I am really skinny and I despratly want to get bigger, but without being unhealthy (I am VERY healthy, only gotten sick maybe 3 or 4 times in my whole life. Does anybody know any ways to get bigger?
I know working out is one to gain muscle but I think muscularity on girls/women looks gross.

C~M
Two ways to gain weight would be muscle gaining or fat gaining. You know you don't have to be a bodybuilder or anything but getting extra muscle in your arms and legs even a bit would help ya perhaps. You don't NEED a 6-pack.

[SIZE=12pt]Hey, what's wrong with having a slight six pack and muscular arms and legs? I personally like the way it looks. I mean, I'm no body builder. There is a certain point where you can go over the top with it. And what's up with society today? Bigger people want to be skinny and skinner people are killing to be bigger. It doesn't make any sense to me. It's like, where is the middle? Wow, the world we live in today....[/SIZE]

Sorry about that. Back on topic. I would say to start maybe eating more. But I don't know about that. That could be very unhealthy. I don't want you to purposely eat more sweets and stuff. Or, you could exercise. Muscle weights a lot. Sorta. It could make you look bigger without being all saggy and stuff. Well, whatever you do, please keep us updated.

Chelse

Last edited by a moderator:
you kinda have the same problem as me... Try eating more. Not going way over the top, but a normal, healthy diet. If it doesn't work, then you're probably just naturally skinny.
Yeah I haven't grown for maybe a year :rolleyes:

everyone grows. even adults, but in diffrent ways. maybe you just can't see it but you HAVE grown.

Just eat healthy and work out.

And trust me, i bet if you ate a whole pizza and cake, you wouldn't gain that much weight at all. Because of your body type, you would need A LOT of food to make you fat.

Just work out.

Go for a jog everyday or something. (Thats what I do XD)

Because its not like if you exercising for a week or something, your not gonna become this HUGE BODYBUILDER. XD

It takes a while to get a body like that, particularly for kids like us.

So don't worry about getting over weight, or getting huge musicals.

Because you won't! =]

[SIZE=12pt]Hey, what's wrong with having a slight six pack and muscular arms and legs? I personally like the way it looks. I mean, I'm no body builder. There is a certain point where you can go over the top with it. And what's up with society today? Bigger people want to be skinny and skinner people are killing to be bigger. It doesn't make any sense to me. It's like, where is the middle? Wow, the world we live in today.... 

Sorry about that. Back on topic. I would say to start maybe eating more. But I don't know about that. That could be very unhealthy. I don't want you to purposely eat more sweets and stuff. Or, you could exercise. Muscle weights a lot. Sorta. It could make you look bigger without being all saggy and stuff. Well, whatever you do, please keep us updated.

Chelse

[/SIZE]
In all honesty my weight could be a lot better. I wouldn't say skinny for me because even those girls I honestly believe need some meat on their bones. Averageish weight is what I would like :D

argh, um dont stuff yourself full of food until the time you barf (makes you lose weight) just EAT more. If you weigh a healthy weight and your body is skinny your still healthy, your body just needs time to fill out.

//-lWeRide

argh, um dont stuff yourself full of food until the time you barf (makes you lose weight) just EAT more. If you weigh a healthy weight and your body is skinny your still healthy, your body just needs time to fill out.
//-lWeRide
Plus I noticed girls in school who were skinny as the topic starter describes, once puberty had a couple years to go through them they seemed to gain weight on their own and filled out.

Plus I noticed girls in school who were skinny as the topic starter describes, once puberty had a couple years to go through them they seemed to gain weight on their own and filled out.
That's what happened to me, I was very skinny and I hated it - I didn't have boobs I was just a skinny thing.

I started going out with my boyfriend when I was skinny [and just after I started my periods, well about a 9 months] and he said I looked anorexic even though I wasn't anorexic. But in the last 2 years I've gotten a bit more weight even though I'm still slim and he says I look alot better now.

Personally I don't think toned women look disgusting - The singer Ciara is very pretty and she's very toned.

It's the extent you exercise, doing cardio will help you be healthy and probably give you muscles in the right places. My boyfriend does weights etc to get muscly and his arms are huge, but that's how he wanted to look but he's got really bad back problems from lifting so much. [Obviously he works his whole body to look in proportion but he mainly works his arms/legs, back & chest.]

just listen to everyone else, eat a balanced diet, but perhaps eat a bit more than usual

and perhaps, if you dont wanna work out at the gym, you could take up a martial art, youd be surprised what it does for you, i mean, im naturally well-built person and have a lot of muscle on my arms and legs, but taking up Tae Kwon-Do has made me stronger, and it also has positive effects on your attitude! It also helps in later life.

and oh yeah, one more thing, if you continuously eat sweet things such as ice-cream, you might find you actually lose weight- people have tried it

Last edited by a moderator:
eat a healthy, balanced diet. make sure you have all three meals a day with snacks in between. if it doesnt work, maybe yiou just have a fast metabolisim.

I'm 10 1/2 and 55lbs. WAY behind for my age! I've been trying to eat more heathy things, but I just don't like food. There are only a few things that taste good and that I enjoy eating. How do I gain more weight?

//-lWeRide
But... I don't do that...

C~M

Oh my the way I am 14 and I way less than 90 LB but more than 80 LB. I believe I weigh 85 LB. ;)

C~M

I am 10 and weigh 108. THAT IS OVERWEIGHT. Consider yourself lucky....

I am 10 and weigh 108. THAT IS OVERWEIGHT. Consider yourself lucky....
Overweight or skinny, everyone is good in their own way and they were made for a reason :) Don't feel so bad I'm bigger than I wanna be too. Only difference is you could lose it faster than me since you're still young.

CM, if you don't eat more, start. People are giving you the same answer. I think that's trying to tell you something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back