What are you doing at this very moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a day since I posted, I'm doing other things now, lol.

Now I'm laying in bed, freezing my butt off, and trying to not throw up xP

Later I'll be standing in a huge line at the post office, then I'll be laying in bed, freezing my butt off and trying not to throw up again.

Such a productive day.

I'm on TamaTalk, and waiting for Christmas so I can get my hands on my new white Nintendo DS Lite. (I was with my parents when they bought it because they weren't 100% sure what a Nintendo DS was. :furawatchi: )

Taking lots of medication and trying to ease the pain in my legs.

I think I might vomit. ><

I'm watching tv, eating Cheez-Its, and reading this page.

My Quaker Parrot, Rima is sitting on the arm of my recliner chair fluffing her feathers and begging for Cheez-Its(only gets a very small corner of one cracker, too much salt).

My Umbrella Cockatoo, Angelo is dangling around upside down from the back of another chair next to mine and pecking. Yes, he loves to hang upside down and peck until he throws up. :wacko:

These two are almost always with me when I'm on the computer. They have to come out for several hours a day, and computer time is perfect for it. :wacko:

Birds are lovely. B)

I'm on TamaTalk, and waiting for Christmas so I can get my hands on my new white Nintendo DS Lite. (I was with my parents when they bought it because they weren't 100% sure what a Nintendo DS was. B) )
Same, 'cept mine's pink! Did I say that already? XD

Anyways, I'm getting ready for my friend's b-day partay.. I'm off to pack! X3

OK, here goes....

I'm eating a banana, Playing hockey, putting on make-up, Smashing guitars,dancing on stage, giving candy to little kids, petting monkeys at the zoo, writing in my blog, swimming for Australia in the olympics, taking photos, making clothes for the poor, taking a pop quiz in Italian class and on Tamatalk.

Guess which ones I'm acctually doing....

Meh, writing in your blog.....

And once again, as the famous actress I am, I just was at a new movie release party. <<

I'm watching tv, eating Cheez-Its, and reading this page.
My Quaker Parrot, Rima is sitting on the arm of my recliner chair fluffing her feathers and begging for Cheez-Its(only gets a very small corner of one cracker, too much salt).

My Umbrella Cockatoo, Angelo is dangling around upside down from the back of another chair next to mine and pecking. Yes, he loves to hang upside down and peck until he throws up. :D

These two are almost always with me when I'm on the computer. They have to come out for several hours a day, and computer time is perfect for it. ;)

Birds are lovely. :eek:
I'd love for my bird to be able to be out and hanging out with me, but she's not what anyone would call friendly x.x' She likes to bite and she's terrified of people. Makes for a sad Heather.

Meh, writing in your blog.....
And once again, as the famous actress I am, I just was at a new movie release party. <<
No, acctually I'm giving candy to my friends litlle sister... (Giving candy to little kids)

I'd love for my bird to be able to be out and hanging out with me, but she's not what anyone would call friendly x.x' She likes to bite and she's terrified of people. Makes for a sad Heather.
This is probably so because your bird is not what we call 'social' unless around other types of her specie. Cockatoos and Cockatiels and Caiques are very social, but they need attention almost every minute of the day (A person to be around).

[SIZE=14pt]Well... I just gave my bunny, Patches a bath. Boy did she SMELL!!!![/SIZE]

Asking my self why EVERYONE on Tama Talk is sick!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a famous actress, and I just came back from an acting shoot. <<
^MS^
I'm not beleaving that, because it's a lie.

I am being happy, because I am on Winter Break for three weeks now.

I am scratcing my head clearly because it itches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back