What are you doing right now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being glad that whoever reads this post is NOT able to see me in the uniform for my future secondary school. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WEARING THIS BOILING HOT HALF-TRANSPARENT SHIRT WITH A COLLAR THAT NEARLY REACHES MY NOSE?!

Being glad that whoever reads this post is NOT able to see me in the uniform for my future secondary school. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WEARING THIS BOILING HOT HALF-TRANSPARENT SHIRT WITH A COLLAR THAT NEARLY REACHES MY NOSE?!
Haha, I'm guessing your 11/12? I'm 13 and have to wear a horrid transparent cotton shirt and jumper thats way too baggy and big for me! You'll get used to it! :p

Right now i'm on my laptop with my two tamagotchis which no one knows about feeling ill with my stomach bug :( Feeling carsick for three days missing exams which i will have to do at my lunch or break at school :angry: My friends just think im skiving -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WEARING THIS BOILING HOT HALF-TRANSPARENT SHIRT WITH A COLLAR THAT NEARLY REACHES MY NOSE?!
I'm 13 and have to wear a horrid transparent cotton shirt and jumper thats way too baggy and big for me!
Why are so many school uniforms these days designed for space aliens? :babytchi:

I am waiting for Sonic Wiki to load.

Watching Charmed (Honestly it's always playing in my room), Tumblr, tossing up between doing my essays or thinking up good excuses as to why I haven't done them.

Thinking about getting offline and getting something creamy to eat/drink. (milkshake I want one asdfghjkl;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back