What are you doing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Fourth of July. ♥ It's also my older sister's Birthday, so that's great too. :(

Morning -- Purposely wake my sister at 8 AM to scream Happy Birthday, and tell her she can go back to bed. xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon -- Probably have some of the family over to have some cake and icecream for her family Birthday celebration. (That means I have to deal with one of my bratty cousins... Bleh.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evening -- Set off some of my smaller, inexpensive fireworks in the back of the Dillons (grocery store) parking lot, because I can.

Night -- When I'm finished with the little fireworks, I sit outside my apartment, on the hood of our car, and watch the other peoples' big fireworks go off, that way I can still see them, but it's free!! ^.^ I'll probably sit outside till my mom makes me come inside because "I'll be eaten up my mosquitos". Then I'll listen and watch more fireworks go off from my bedroom window anyway.

Well, that's usually what happens... I think my mom is considering to take us to a town that we're moving into in less than a month to see their fireworks show from the football stadium.. But we don't really know yet.

Last year, I had so much fun. ^^ We had popsicles, and shot off fireworks in the Dillons parking lot with some of our friends. Actually, not really friends... This kid and I were more along the lines of "rivals", but we were in the same apartment complex, so him and his friends and me and my sister all shot off fireworks together just cause we were allowed to. And it wouldn't be so lonely. It turned out really awesome. YAY! (The kid moved back to Korea this year, and his friends hate me again. :( )

I am going to my Uncle's house! Its going to be so fun! We're going to get some Phantom Fireworks. Do those. Then we are going to watch the fireworks at night!

Thats about it. Poo

SM

i think we are going camping with are old neighbors i think that will be fun but i do not know where we are going camping

I'm Canadian. :(

I just spent the big day at my cottage, where we saw over $1050 worth of Fireworks. Our lake always has a huge celebration that includes singing 'O Canada', dozens of boats and FIREWORKS!

Gotta love Canada.

*hangs sign up that says "Going Fishing!"

Hee-hee!

I'll do that early in the morning then probably do nothing much for the rest of the day.

I'm not doing too much. I go to a real early morning parade where all the local clubs and organizations have little floats and stuff. It's always fun. :wacko: And then I think we're going to have a BBQ, just the family though. And then in the evening we're going to go see the fireworks. So yeah, it's a pretty standard 4th of July celebration for me.

~Mimitchilover

I'm going to a BBQ and swimming at my cousin's house. I might not go swimming. What stinks about her house is that she has no TV. >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back