What are you listening to now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Real Life by TryHardNinja. Conversation between me and people at school last year: "What's your favourite music genre?" "What's a music genre?" "You know, like pop, rock, classical..." "Oh...pop, I guess, then." WHY DID NOBODY EVER TELL ME ABOUT VIDEO GAME THEMED MUSIC?!?!?!?!?! I'm never listening to horrible love songs again. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow why did this thing kind of die after I posted do u no approve of my weird song taste

I'm so paranoid about awkward silences after I post

Ok then

I'm currently listening to I Just Rage Quit by TryHardNinja. I only rage quit once in my life but I love this song anyway :p

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

In The Hands of Fate from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

I always play this on my phone when I am very angry and need to release some tears. I always have a picture of Skrillex on my phone while playing the song, and I tend to hug my phone and pretend that Skrillex is with me and protecting me, and saying, "Don't be afraid to release your tears...you need to release the anger built up inside you."...I keep thinking that as I go along with my life while the song is playing. Sometimes I even have bad thoughts while listening to it...like, my mom might die, or my dad...and it makes me cry very badly. I even cry when I get hurt verbally...as I ask myself, "What did I do? What did I just do?" It has been while since I have been hearing it, and it usually helps me fall asleep (and I end up cuddling my phone due to a pic of Skrillex being on it...o_O).

Latest posts

Back