What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play through like a million games at once (too many to list haha)

But I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf the most ovo

Isn't the Puyo Puyo series pretty popular lol

used to have the ds game when I was like 9 and that frog thing always beated me

Currently playing Super Smash Bros. brawl in honor of the new 3ds smash bros coming out
Actually, from what I've seen, the Puyo Puyo series has a rather small fanbase compared to other things.

Currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again. Got Henry and Sumia to S support and I'm really happy about that tbh

BlueCheeseMonkey~ - I'll be playing Melee mostly as the wait for the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash continues. Might actually enter a tournament or two before the new ones come out, possibly including a major tournament for those on the East Coast in late September. I'll be sure to let everyone know if I enter any tournaments, and if applicable how you can watch. :)

SonicBlades - The two games you mentioned are actually Puyo Puyo games, not just mere clones. They just attached the Kirby and Sonic licenses onto those particular games for their release outside of Japan, changing the characters and stories.

My currently playing list hasn't changed at all since my last post, so I won't have to update the list yet.

As always, playing Fire Emblem: Awakening even though I should be writing an essay - this game has taken over my life I have a problem

Japanese Super Mario 2/ Lost Levels

This game is so frustrating yet so addictive

I'm playing the All-Stars version on the SNES so I am very glad it saves after every level because this game is freaking HARD

...My hands are very shaky now lol

PurplePyonkotchi00! - Warp zones in the Lost Levels can be a curse for two reasons. One, you can't play World 9 if you warp. Two, there are warp zones that send you backwards. Yes, you heard me right on that second curse.

Here's my updated list.

-Ultra Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
-Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (PS2)

I will be entering a tournament in September called GUTS 3, in which I will be playing at least USF4. As soon as I know the specifics as to what time that will be airing online, I'll let everyone know so you guys can see me play... even if I get my butt kicked in the process. :p

PurplePyonkotchi00! - Warp zones in the Lost Levels can be a curse for two reasons. One, you can't play World 9 if you warp. Two, there are warp zones that send you backwards. Yes, you heard me right on that second curse.
Yeah... I've went down some pipes before which ended up leading me back to world 5 when I was in world 8 lol

Now I see why they didn't release this in America

Yume Nikki, Mermaid Swamp, and my 3rd time on witch's house. Computah games are awesome.

I was playing dead island 2 but i got motion sickness again -_- can only seem to play that and tomb raider in small amounts at a time due to not being able to turn head bob off :/ what's weird is I dont actually suffer from motion sickness... only in games it seems.

So now i've just started up my animal crossing new leaf ^^

Tomodachi Life.

Apparently, Himeji and Leon got divorced without me knowing. I knew that they broke up because I went into Himeji's room and she had a raincloud above her and a thought bubble with Leon's face in it.

Himeji's Ex-Spouse status with Leon says "No hard feelings", while Leon's Ex-Spouse status with Himeji says "Try to avoid". I guess they argued too much while I wasn't playing the game for about a few months.

At this point in time, I mainly just spend my time alternating between playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Finished my Pokemon Pearl Nuzlocke Randomized challenge :) Here is the final winning team that beat the Elite Four and the Champion :)

NuzlockeVictory_zps513f0ff0.png

Kurma / Torterra lv. 59

- Earthquake

- Razor Leaf

- Synthesis

- Rock Climb

Lesnar / Lucario lv. 55

- Aura Sphere

- Close Combat

- Flash Cannon

- Rock Smash

Tardis / Palkia lv. 60

- Dragon Claw

- Shadow Claw

- Spacial Rend

- Earth Power

Deathwing / Charizard lv. 60

- Flamethrower

- Fly

- Rock Slide

- Dragon Claw

Kimba / Luxray lv. 60

- Spark

- Roar

- Strength

- Crunch

Starlet / Starmie lv. 61

- Surf

- Waterfall

- Psychic

- Ice Beam

And, while grinding to level up my team (had to speed up the emulation, it was too boring xD) I also happened to stumble into my first every Shiny :)

b31a4983-5bea-4e9c-b075-5726f4ac5bea_zpsc5d0ab8b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back