What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the piano I'm working on Everything We Had, by The Academy Is...

And on my DS, I'm playing my cheap version of Pokemon Leaf Green.

And on my Wii--I'm like eternally stuck on Mario Party 8.

Trust me, Scribblenauts isn't the best game ever. That title will have to belong to Portal or Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Best game ever to THOSE? Hello Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy?

Trust me, Scribblenauts isn't the best game ever.  That title will have to belong to Portal or Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Pfft.

Portal or Conker's Bad Fur Day?

Best Game?

Those games don't get the title.

It goes to Super Mario Bros, because without it, Nintendo wouldn't made all the awesome game systems they have made and also not make Zelda, Pokemon and all the other cool games they have made over the years. [/rant]

But if those two games are the best game in the world to you, it doesn't really matter since everyone has their personal favorite games that they think is the best game ever.

Now, back on topic...

I'm playing Nintendogs now, since I'm waiting for the days to slowly tick by, so I can get my hands on Scribblenauts, since all the magazines are spazzing about it all over the world. -shot-

I'm also trying to play Pokemon Diamond with a wacked-up DS screen that stuffs even worse every few minutes.

It's annoying. Dx

Last thing I played was Professor Layton and the Curious Village at GameStop the other day. xD

Now I really want to play Animal Crossing: City Folk on my Wii.

Pfft.

Best Game?

It goes to Super Mario Bros, because without it, Nintendo wouldn't made all the awesome game systems they have made and also not make Zelda, Pokemon and all the other cool games they have made over the years. [/rant]

But if those two games are the best game in the world to you, it doesn't really matter since everyone has their personal favorite games that they think is the best game ever.

Now, back on topic...

I'm playing Nintendogs now, since I'm waiting for the days to slowly tick by, so I can get my hands on Scribblenauts, since all the magazines are spazzing about it all over the world. -shot-

I'm also trying to play Pokemon Diamond with a wacked-up DS screen that stuffs even worse every few minutes.

It's annoying. Dx
Awesome game systems up until the DS and Wii, which are both horrible.

Pfft.

Best Game?

Now, back on topic...

It's annoying. Dx
Opinions, Mew. They exists :|

Right now, well not this second, But The game I am currently obsessed over, is Final Fantasy XII. Its epic. The end.

Phantom Hourglass, since I have nothing else to do.

>Is still trying (and failing) to get the last golden ship part. Dx

pokemon XD gale of darkness and pokemon platniun i just fineshed 3 mounths ago i have shaymin,regigias

dia,pal,garintina and rotom bow down befrore me :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back