What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Kart DS I'm trying to switch and tink with my AR to make new codes!

[SIZE=21pt]I can control Bullet Bill. I have EU code and North America code!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I still need animal crossing....

Right now i'm focusing on New Super Mario Bros. Wii for the most part, and also LoZ: Majora's Mask.

I have so much praise for New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Nintendo went back to the basics of mario games with today's graphics, and in doing so created something amazing. That proves how much better old video games were.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (I love my chao, and I always play as Knuckles when I take care of them. <3 Yes, Iam too lazy to get a Dreamcast and the original version of the game)

Sonic Adventure DX (Same as above brackets. As I have the PC version of this, I love to modify the soundtrack and download character designs, just to customize it to my liking. If I knew I could do this before I got the game, I would have paid more for it)

Scribblenauts (After a long wait that was mostly spent looking for a cheap copy, I finally got it from a friend. It was worth the ₤5). :angry:

That's it.

Tama :huh: Phantom

Metroid Prime (Wii), been playing a little Rhythm Heaven too.

Actually even though I like ACCF, I almost never play it because it takes so much work and I get tired of watching my grass wear away. :angry: Oh well. At least I got the game on sale, so it's not like I paid $50. I picked up ACWW again though. :huh:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days---just got it today at Walmart, and I am having fun so far on Normal mode (don't want easy, but don't want to do hard or "Proud" just yet). I guess it's starting slow, but it's interesting despite the fact I haven't played the other games.

I can't get excited about Pokemon HG/SS. They need to drastically revamp these games before I'm going to buy another one.

I'm playing MGS4 right now, finishing Spirit Tracks on DS, and playing Gran Turismo on PSP.

Oh, and I've been fiddling with the Ocarina of Time Debug ROM in emulation, trying to find/screen-cap all the hidden areas.

Animal Crossing: Wild World (At least every couple or few days)

KH 358/2 Days

DDR 3 (for Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back