What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on Final Fantasy IX. I finally found a new copy in the stores! Took me like 8 years XD

I'm slowly making progress on Final Fantasy XIII. I'm not a huge fan of it.

I'm not playing a video game right now. Do walkthroughs count? If so, I'm watching a play-through of Mother 3 =D

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. It's taking me FOREVER to finish because of school. -_- If I had ONE DAY free of schoolwork, I could finally finish it.

MOTHER 1+2, Pokemon SoulSilver and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Simultaneously.

MOTHER 1+2, Pokemon SoulSilver and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Simultaneously.
Wait a minute, Kirby's Epic Yarn is out already??? When did this happen?

Hm, right now i'm replaying stuff, but mostly I'm playing SSBB.

Wait a minute, Kirby's Epic Yarn is out already??? When did this happen?

Hm, right now i'm replaying stuff, but mostly I'm playing SSBB.
Oh, yeah, Kirby's Epic Yarn is out, and I have already defeated the final boss!

It came out on Oct. 15, I believe

FFVII Crisis Core. :) I was going to play EyePet for the PSP, but my first copy crashed 3 times in a row, and the replacement crashed too. :/ So I gave up and got a refund, then thought "What the heck, I'll pick up Crisis Core." So there we go. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be playing The Sims 3 if the download manager wasnt giving me crap...view my topic via my siggy (you can see I obviously want to get my Sims issues fixed xD)

I was playing Wii Sports a while ago...

And yesterday I was playing my flute! :D I <3 my flute.

I'm playing Diddy Kong Racing for N64. I'm trying to complete the silver coin challenge in the Dragon Forest area now.

Playststion Move. In a few hours I hope to have Black Ops. ALSO EXLON I DEEEEMAND YOU GET MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE. DOOOOO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back