What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon White

Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Smash Bros. Melee

That's pretty much it. Mostly waiting for 3DS stuff to come out. The eShop and internet browser come out in May, as well as Dead or Alive Dimensions which i may or may not buy. And then in June is Ocarina of Time 3D which I've already got pre ordered. And then Kid Icarus: Uprising which will be out sometime before E3.

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. For an old 90's game, it's very, very addicting and has good graphics. Plus it's the least confusing and most easy Zelda game for me to play xD

And it happens to just be the good old days of Link, when it was Link and his sword and not wolf Link or 3D link or windwaker Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon Black

Pokemon Fire Red

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 (this is addictiiiiingggg)

basically I love to play million games at once when I am not really into any of them.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

Super Mario Galaxy

And I guess that's it for now. Waiting on Ocarina of Time 3D. Just one more week.

Well, since my bro and sis got me Portal 2, I've been playing that for the past few days, even though it lags SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much on my laptop. xC

I'm actually about to start Ocarina of Time, because my childhood was deprived of such video games, and I grew up with my xbox.

Hmmmmm.

Pokemon White.

Runescape

Minecraft [Classic]

Poptropica

Halo: Reach

gpxplus.net

I think that's all at the moment.

Final fantasy on my phone mainly but im playin pokemon sapphire too

Mother (GBA Version)

マリオ カート DS (Mario Kart DS Jap.)

Status