What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually about to start Ocarina of Time, because my childhood was deprived of such video games, and I grew up with my xbox.
have fun playing the best game ever made! 8D It's okay, my childhood was deprived of such video games, too. I was only 3 when that came out, so i missed it. Bought it along with my N64 a few years ago.

Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.

It's annoying when moving with Bowser since he's so slow and fat. :lol:

Persona 4. One of my favorites <3 Second play through.

And Sonic Colors :] It's so pretty.

^ that was the last game i played too, but some stupid guy was hacking and his name has a bad word in it.

and he was playing as yoshi i nicknamed him as swearing yoshi :D

Tales of the Abyss on like my 4th play through xD Best game.

And still Persona 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, im going to play Pokemon White with my headphones in because my babysitters making a annoying "clearing your throat" noise. that usally blocks out the noise. believe me, you DO NOT want to be around this babysitter. she doesn't let you play wii or DS. but! since i am upstiars and she doesn't know where my room is, i get to play Dsi. :D

Anyways, back on topic. Pokemon white it is.

Ocarina of Time 3D (on the master quest now)

Twilight Princess (started a new file a few days ago)

Super Smas Bros. Brawl

The Legend of Zelda on NES

Zelda II also for NES

Friday the 13th on NES (i bought it as a joke for $5. it's the lowest rated NES game, lol. I play it when my friends are over so we can have a good laugh)

Maybe if i get into a Pokemon mood I'll restart my Pokemon Ruby. I started it twice, but both times i never really liked my team, so i think i'll start over again.

Bowser's Inside Story.

Getting near the end! ^^; (finally!)

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, I'm replaying "Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations." And I want to order the one Ace Attorney game I haven't played yet, "Justice For All", but it costs eighty stinking dollars! I think I'll just get it as WiiWare instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back