What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now uim trying to finish the Amneisa demo (im interested in buying the full game)

soon i'll be playing portal

aww yea

tamagotchi v3 and animal crossing wild world lol and i have to get all the gear and characters on sonic riders :000

Idk why i've stopped playing OoT 3D, but i'll try to get back into that.

Mostly again waiting for new games like Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both of which I've pre ordered!!

I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Spirt Tracks and I'm stuck at the 4thduet.

I really do think those duets are rigged to make you lose. ;A;

Definitely just got back into the GameCube games again, playing them on my Wii. This consists of:

• Zelda: The WindWaker
    Sonic Heroes
    Urbz, Sims in the City

Such a loser, I know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear about him a bit, but who exactly is Link?
(quote from the Zeldawiki.)

Link is the main protagonist of The Legend of Zelda series. He was created for the original The Legend of Zelda game in 1986 by Shigeru Miyamoto and has been the central character of all canonical The Legend of Zelda games. He was introduced as a young sword-wielding boy, but since The Adventure of Link, his identity, appearance, and role have changed from game to game. As already confirmed by Miyamoto, there are many different incarnations of Link; however, they share some distinct attributes, such as being left-handed and always wearing a green tunic. Link is given many titles throughout the series (i.e. he is called the Hero of Time in Ocarina of Time), but many fans number them according to their own timeline theories (i.e. Skyward Sword Link is called Link I by fans who believe Skyward Sword is first in the timeline thus far).[1]

In the majority of Zelda games, Link's adventures mostly take place in the kingdom of Hyrule, traveling through the land and defeating a wide variety of enemies while trying to save both Princess Zelda and her kingdom from the clutches of Ganon, Link's primary antagonist.

(Read more?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting back on topic...

SSBB again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working on anything in particular, but here's what I played today:

Majora's Mask (N64)

Link's Awakening (3DS virtual console)

Balloon Fight (3DS virtual console)

And also, me and my friend decided to do a race through the fire temple in ocarina of time since we were near the same spot on our current files. I was over at her house today with my 3DS, and i played the OoT 3D version while she played on the wii virtual console. We started the fire temple at the same time, but what happened was, i got to the boss first, but halfway through the battle, my game froze, which is really unusual since it was on 3DS. Assuming that this couldn't happen, i didn't save since i started the dungeon... So my friend had to pause her game and wait for me to speed run through. I decided to give her a bit of an advantage (and make her have to wait less) by only going up to where she was in the dungeon (second flare dancer battle) and racing from there. i still won. xD But I had the game for longer, so i can't say it was that fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back