What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc. I've never played a Rayman game before, but he's rather adorable. :> It's funny and I enjoy the gameplay, but it is a little bit too weird. O_O Mainly the secret unlockable videos, and the stuff Andre says when he's trapped inside Globox.

I dunno.

"GET ME OUTTA HERE BEFORE I START NIBBLING HIS ARTERIES!" and "I'm gonna suck up his intestines likes one long noodle!"

Kind of weird for a kid's game.

O_O yikes....why does Andre do that to Globox???? and yes, Rayman is rather adorable. What gives Rayman's adorableness away? the eyes? the ears?

BTW, I never played Hoodlum Havoc yet......I only have the remake of Rayman 2, which is Rayman 3D. I already know how to defeat Razorbeard!

I've been going back and forth playing Pokemon Black 2 and Dragon Age 2.

Well right now World of Warcraft (as always). I was also playing guild wars 2 for a bit but then...MoP came out. haha

Rayman Origins (3DS Version). Worlds I have been through: The Snoring Tree, Jibberish Jungle, Desert of Dijiridoos, Gourmand Land, Sea of Serendipity, and Mystic Pique.

Levels I have played:

Swinging Caves

Best Original Score

Swimming with Stars

Mystic Munkeys (Spelled with a U, not an O.)

Polar Pursuit

and a few others...

Skull Coins Collected: about 67

Most Amount of Lums: 400

Hidden Cages Found: 10

Nymphs Rescued: 5

Characters Unlocked: "Globox" Rayman

Electoons Saved: 51

Enemy Bubbles Popped: 50

Things inhaled on Moskito: 50

Skull Teeth Collected: 0

Tricky Treasure Levels beaten: 0

Last edited by a moderator:
i was playing rayman origins at my anime club last night??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back