What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped back into Pokémon X this week. I decided to erase my old game and start completely over. Having even more fun this time around!

Currently my major gaming focus is on these games.

-Super Smash Bros 4 (3DS / Wii U)
-PuyoPuyo Tetris (PS3)
-Pac-Man Museum (PS3)

Going to be taking Smash VERY seriously, as I plan on entering a tournament once a month when possible starting very soon. So hyped for Mewtwo, Lucas, and the other as of yet unannounced DLC that's coming. Right now Duck Hunt, Pac-Man, and Dr Mario are my mains, though Mewtwo will definitely be added to that lineup once he's out.

As for PuyoPuyo Tetris, I bought it along with Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for my birthday and it is definitely a shame we won't see it released in the US or Europe (Darn you UbiSoft for monopolizing the Tetris license!). I played a few matches with my friend a couple of weeks back and I'll be putting the replays up on YouTube at some point.

Pac-Man Museum I haven't gone back to playing regularly yet, but with May 2015 being the 35th anniversary of the Pac-Man franchise, I'm going to be warming up for a stream I'll be doing that month. Gotta make sure I'm back to top form in Super Pac-Man as I was before (Got to at least level 30 something back when the best port of the game was on Namco Museum Volume 2 for the PS1) and show how it's done. :)

Nintendo 3DS camera, erasing photos I don't need..
it's been a while since i've touched my 3DS's camera app, so it takes like 15 minutes to load up. ;_;

-----------------

anyways, i've been playing a lot of acnl, ssb4wiiu/3ds, pokemon oras/xy, mario 3d world and nintendo land. kinda been playing nes remix but yeah. i've recently been interested in getting fe:a, fantasy life, mh4u, majoras mask... so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puzzle and Dragons
Going to be starting the iOS version of this game soon enough, possibly today. Gotta get practice in for the two pack for the 3DS in May (Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros Edition) which I will be buying upon release and then playing like there's no tomorrow.

Currently playing Super Smash Bros 4 and Mortal Kombat X here. Gotta get that Super Pac-Man practice in soon too. :)

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines on the Vita

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Fantasy Life on the 3DS

Child of Light, Life is Strange, Road not Taken for the PC

Deemo, Cytus and INheritage for Android on my phone

I haven't played it in a few days but I'm attempting to get through pokemon X, but I've lost my 3DS charger..

I also frequently play mario kart 8, animal crossing, super street fighter and when I'm with my friend Noah I play Super Smash Bros on wii u, it's the only fighting game I'm bad at!

Animal Crossing New Leaf, as usual :p (Playing since it was released!)

Paper Mario 64, Pushmo which I got from Club Nintendo for free, and sometimes Pokemon Rumble World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back