What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently: Colors! 3D

I drew this while I played on it. :)

2982498-0J9VFReSPL38hO0t.png

I'm a MMO addict... I run a guild in SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic). It takes up a lot of my time.... but I've needed to tune out a bit lately while I'm balancing other RL stuff. I kinda wanted to go back to basics... and I'd been dreaming so much of buying a tama off eBay! So I bought several... lol!

Also been playing Yoshi's Woolly World with my fiance every now and then :)

Been playing a bit of AC:NL and Xenoblade.

I made some pretty cute designes on NL yesterday too :wub:

I'm either playing League of Legends or trying to unlock all possible achievements in the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth :lol:

Right now I am taking turns playing these games.

Pokemon- versions ORAS, XY, BW1 Diamond,Pearl,Platinum and then here are Super Mario 3Dland 3ds, Super Mario Bro 2 3ds version, Super Mario Bros 1, lost levels,and 3 for the NES (downloaded on my old 3dsxl).

I have other games that I rotate playing.

I got a old 3ds xl I use for downloadable games/trading pokemon and I got a new 3dsxl that I use to play my games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just played Pokémon Omega Ruby for at least three hours. It's a really nice game, I almost couldn't stop playing. >u>"

I'm usually playing a bunch of games at once. I'm always playing WoW haha. Right now I'm trying to beat Valkyrie Profile 2. I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the game!

I'm also playing Harvest Moon:Tale of Two Towns. It's a good games to play between classes and on my work break.

My friends and I also picked up Viva Pinata:party animals. I'm a HUGE Viva pinata fan and Party animals is like a "fan service" game. I get to see the characters I love from Vivia pinata, but it's just a party game. (Original Viva Pinata is AMAZING<3)

And I play HoTS here and there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currenlty I´m playing "The Ship" on my PC and "Super Mario World" on my SNES. Trying to speedrun DKC1 for fun :D

(DKC2=Master Piece :wub: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back