What Are You Saving Up For?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistAudio

Reaction score
My Wishlist:

Samsung 2GB K5 MP3

Kodak EasyShare Camera

Nintendo DS

Then after that, I'm saving for WarioWare Smooth Moves.

For now I'm just saving up for some books on animal behavior and MarioKart DDR. :huh:

Well, In my bank I have 281$...

For my birthday I'm hoping I get a Digital Camera. (Which is in 2 weeks :huh: )

But other wise, I either want an Ipod, or clothes..I'm not sure what I want to spend with my money. For right now I'm saving it!

-NINJA :huh:

I'm saving up for a 4G green iPod nano. They're $216 (that includes the tax), and I have $175. Soooo close!!! :huh:

I don't really have anything to save up for.

I guess a car. XP

Video Camera, already have all the money but my mother still has to pay me back. Very excited, just in time for the summer and March Break.

And clothes, I have to keep circulating through clothes, so I think I deserve some new clothes, then give my old ones away to charity or something.

I would be saving up for an iPod, but my dad has my cellphone with him and it's an mp3! Agg I'm so excited about it, I keep having dreams about it. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ~*BabyGurl*~ don't spend ALL your money on them, like now Webkinz may seem fabulous and great, but when your computer breaks down for a few days and you get bored of them, you will say to yourself "Why did I spend so much money on those!"

I'm not saying you absolutly will though. :)

Anyway, every 15$ I got, I spent it on a Webkinz, and if I didn't, today I could have had over 495$.

Well I'm just insane. No one would ever spend that much on Webkinz. ;) ;)

Hey ~*BabyGurl*~ don't spend ALL your money on them, like now Webkinz may seem fabulous and great, but when your computer breaks down for a few days and you get bored of them, you will say to yourself "Why did I spend so much money on those!"
I'm not saying you absolutly will though. :furawatchi:

Anyway, every 15$ I got, I spent it on a Webkinz, and if I didn't, today I could have had over 495$.

Well I'm just insane. No one would ever spend that much on Webkinz. B) :(
I'm not gonna. I'm gonna spend some of my money on them, but get alot of them. :(

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

well I was saving up for Case Closed the movie

I just bought Case Closed the movie today, wich acctualy was only 16.99 xD I have over 40 bucks.

Now im DIEING to get DN Angel volume. 3, gosh I can't find it anywhere!

I already have plenty of money, so I don't need to save up for anything. But sometime during this week, I'm gonna take 20 dollars and spend it on an iPod nano case and maybe a skin. I can only spend 20 dollars on iPod accessories is what my parents said.

I'm saving for a nintendo Ds, tamagotchi corner shop, and nintendogs. (I already have enough for the first two.I'm not sure of the last one.)

I am not saving up for these (my parents use there money on them.), I'm getting them:

A pink nintendo ds lite

nintendogs labrador and friends

My parents are spending like $200 on me and my brother is getting a PSP ar ds he can't decide. Anyways they spend ALOT of money on me and my brother :) . But I have to wait like 40 days to get them :( . It's because of religous reasons

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back