What Are You Saving Up For?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, right now it seems helpless, but an electric guitar. a stratocaster, to be exact.

~dragadon

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I forgot about 2 more things I'm saving for..

Electric Guitar

And a trip to... ATLANTIS!! When I'm 16 with ALL my friends! I know, it's probably NEVER going to happen, but you never know, it might! :D

Look it up on google if you don't know what it is, it's an amazing resort.

I want to buy tamagotchi party on for the wii!!! I Have been looking at the reviews in the nintendo magazine! I also would like to buy sims for the wii or DS! :) :) :wub:

I'm savin' up for webkinz. ALOT of them :)
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
Same here! I'm saving up for as many Webkinz I can get as possible! I want every single Webkinz!!!!!!

*AG11*

I already have plenty of money, so I don't need to save up for anything. But sometime during this week, I'm gonna take 20 dollars and spend it on an iPod nano case and maybe a skin. I can only spend 20 dollars on iPod accessories is what my parents said.
How much money do you have?

I only have $11!!! Enough for 1 Webkinz!!!!!! LOL xD

*AG11*

A V4 of course! V4s only just recently came out in Kmart (yes! They're finally out in Australia!) so I've gotta save up because they're selling out, FAST

*~Jess~*

A v4.5, piano and saxaphone music, another pet of somekind (which I'll probably never get), and some Oasis CDs.

I would be saving my money for a laptop, but I know I'll never get one. My brother will probably give me one to use at college for a highschool graduation present, anyways. (I'm not graduating for a long time, but by then the laptop technology will be even better!)

to me, right now it seems helpless, but an electric guitar. a stratocaster, to be exact.

~dragadon
So am I! Except a Epiphone Les Paul Custom, in Alpine White.

How far are you in saving up for it?

I have $340/$600. JUst for the guitar. I want one of the coffin cases to go with it.

bamcr

I'm saving up for University I want to be an equine vet and it's very expencive

I'm also saving up for my own horse

I'm saving up for University I want to be an equine vet and it's very expenciveI'm also saving up for my own horse
really? Where do you wanna go?

I wanna go to Princeton. My God, that's gonna be expensive.

bamcr

im gonna go 2 sanrio (the hello kitty store) and buy a lot of stuff...im the daddy's girl and im rich so i can have a lot of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back