What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just been Watching Pobl y Cŵm which is a welsh soap opera. It's quite interesting, if you can understand Welsh.

This morning watch Tamagotchi anime episode 110 with my daily morning chocolate milk :wub: ,right now watching bunch of Tamagotchi review on youtube,watch my video on youtube,funny,music cover stuff.My friend ask me to play guitar for her to sing (youtube cover)called "when i was ur man,bruno mars" so listen to that song whole day long.

BestWishesPoster.jpg

For anyone who has not yet seen it, I just wanted to share one of the best TV ads I've seen for a long time.

Samsung Smart TV "Charge" (Run) - the cinematography and music is brilliantly combined:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vQDf0dtHE

No one in my family is allowed to switch channels when this ad comes onto the screen ;)

(This ad has been criticised for it's similarity to a music video by The Beta Band "Assesment" - see below.

I thing Samsung took the idea and ran with it - to a much better place!)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Alexander Rybak - "Castle Made of Snow" (Fan Video)

Too cute for the puppets and stuff...

"How the Universe Works", narrated by Mike Rowe. I could listen to him talk all day long.

Latest posts

Back