What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Haven't been watching much US based TV, because there hasn't been anything on that catches my eye lately aside from Digimon Fusion... but Nickelodeon doesn't want it to be properly set up in the episode count per year. What took one and a half years for Japan will likely take three for us because of Nick's policy that unless the show is a sitcom or Spongebob, it only gets 20 episodes per year, with Halloween and Christmas specials... if said show is lucky.

On the other hand, thanks to the internet, I have been primarily watching video game tournaments and live gameplay via Twitch, and of course I watch the Tamagotchi anime when I get around to it - that's my top priority watchlist right now, which the upcoming sequel to Digimon Adventure in Spring 2015 will be added to once that hits.

On the side, I've been watching Ultraman Ginga and its sequel season Ultraman Ginga S as the English subs come out. This has relevance to Tamagotchi because two of the 17th Anniversary cross-promotion characters - KnightGingatchi and Julie Pigmon - are based on the Ultraman metaseries. As soon as Power Rangers Dino Charge starts airing on Nick, I'll be watching that as well. It's a shame that the Megaforce / Super Megaforce TV show ended up being such a mess that even long time fans like myself can't even watch it without getting upset at the lack of quality control in those episodes (Aside from the final episode which looks like a blast, with returning veterans from previous seasons and everything). But the fact that they changed the production staff for Dino Charge gives me hope that it will go well. :)

Dragons - Riders of Berk!! :D It's the "How to Train your Dragon" based series ;) I love dragons *_* <3

Latest posts

Back