What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeans, a white shirt that says 'Abercrombie' in navy blue, white socks, and my heart jacket. Oh yeah, same green hair tie slash bracelet.

Am wearing...

A grey-ish top with like pixies and it says on it and it have purple striped sleavs Like a t-shir with a long sleeved top underneth... and jeans with black socks with my like denim Converses with Blue laces with stars on em...

Drainpipe jeans, blue shirt, black tie, & bare feet.

My skinny jeans. A brown lace tank top with a tealish-blue polo over it. My starry dark blue jacket. My glasses...since my contact order isn't here yet. Oh...pink and white socks with a pink blowfish on them!!!

what I wore today: Dark wash DKNY jeans, Tank top. Boots. Brown bomber jacket.

What Im wearing now: Lounge pants and a tank top

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wearing:

Blue Jeans

A Khaki Camouflage Singlet

A Red an White Satin Head Band.

Go Clashing Colours.

Jeans.

A Purple Shirt

A white sweater with fuzz on the hood. With Purple hearts and Blur flowers on it

Purple Hoop Earrings with stars on them

Um...let's seee....

My too-long-for-me blue bumblebee pjs. I love them because they're long.....

And my starry jacket, because it got cold and the top is a tank top. But it's 15 to 12 PM....so I have to change soon. I love outfit planning....

My skinny jeans, pink 'DO YOUR PART' t-shirt, and my red with random black splotches sweatshirt that I love. I may wear some interesting socks. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back