What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny jeans

Black legwarmers over my jeans

White socks

My PATD shirt

Purple bubble ring

Blue/Pink/Green butterfly ring

Contacts

Dark blue denim jeans.

Thin, silver anklet

Pink leather wristband with small silver spikes

Gold cross necklace

Red T-shirt with the word 'Love' written on it many times in black and glitter.

Light pink nail polish

Mary-Kate And Ashley NY Chic Perfume

Rimmel Strawberry Electric lipgloss. (AKA - Bright pink ^__^ )

I'm reading green fleece pants with trees and pink dots on them, my Yun-Yun necklace, my Onigiri necklace, my green and blue striped slippers. and a shirt with kittens that says "meowy christmas" on it.

Eyah, I played random picking out of pajamas. xD

Black shorts and a black tanktop, with my hair in a ponytail.. I just woke up not too long ago. xD

PJs at 9:08 in the morning. I didn't wake up until 8:30, which is unusual for me. Last night was opening night for our musical (let's hear it for the make-up and costumes crew!) It went really late so we were all tired. We have to perform it again tonight and then a matine(sp) on Sunday morning.

I swear, I am getting really sick of the song To Life.

[SIZE=7pt]It's really hot outside right now, so I'm wearing plaid shorts with leggings, and a aeropostale tank-top. :eek: [/SIZE]

I'm wearing flowery monkey socks, denim mini skirt, white tank top, blue flowery shirt with white polka dots on top of it, gray scrunchy, and silver glasses.

pj but i was wearing a black bobby jack hoodie a brown striped polo jeans socks and ecko reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back