What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have on a shirt that one of my brother's girlfriends gave me. Shes like... super skinny, which makes me happy because i am too, but her shirts are like, a little tight on me. She gave me a tank top and its like a middrift.

Right now I'm wearing a band shirt and some black skinny jeans and some airwalk shoes I got at payless that are sooo cute! The band shirt is probably a band nobody on TamaTalk has heard of. it's called The Clash. My shoes are black, gray, and pink. Pink on the inside, gray and black strips on the outside with little pink splotches on them.

Pikachu, the clash isnt such a lost cause name. If your a punk, you would know who they and the Sex Pistols and Ramones and them are.

I know quite a few.

Moving on!

Im werind a plain gray sweater, same green cargo pants, and one glove.

six rainbow bracelets

Robot rainbow shirt

striped pants

rainbowring necklace

one glove

black and red armwarmer

no underwear.

this is my 2000 post <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wearing:

Grey Sweatpants

Blue School Shirt

White Socks

Hair:

Wavy

White Headband

I'm wearing something that will beat ALL of these! I'm wearing clothes XDDD

ok im wearing a teal shirt that says "the penguin made me do it!" and im also wearing multi-colored striped shorts. isnt that the cutest outfit in the world???? XDDD

A green t-shirt, cute green Hawaii styled shorts, green earrings and my hair is tied up in a semi pony tail.

Gray-ish skinny jeans and a black tank top with white, pink, and blue radios across the front.. One black and white checkered arm warmer, and on the other hand, my black wrist brace.

Black shorts

pink crocs (I've been working outside)

My big blue "*blank* Elementary Class of 2008" shirt

Pink/black/white shirt;Black shorts;

Black and white checkered Vans;

My beloved eyeliner and other makeup XD;

Balck and orange socks, but you can't see them XD;

My hair is really curly right now o_O
Lucky! ^ _ ^ I am desperate for curly hair! Unfortunately I have stick-straight hair. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back