What are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama468

Reaction score
Hello------- just wondering i am myself haha

I don't have a 'style'. Usualy I just put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

For everybody else- do not even THINK about putting the whole 'i is m3!' thing. No duh you are you no matter if you are considered 'preppy', 'gothic', 'nothing', or whatever else you can think of. I could say I'm the flippiest, preppy gothic princess in the world and I'd still be 'me'. You being you is understood without you making a post about it.

Erm I would say I'm girly. It's hard to say what type of girly though because I have lots of different styles of clothes. But I usually like to wear tight jeans, skinny jeans or a skirt. With some form of a loose top because I think the look nicer on me than skin tight ones.

I'm Myself as far as I know, I don't try to imitate the skater ppl. I usually buy outfits I like, slop together something creative, wear it, if people think it's too odd, I don't wear it.

My mom never goes shopping for my clothes anyways, so I get stuff I like. Thank God. (*cough*Jail Cell Skirt*cough*)

I dunno. Whatever people consider me to be, I'm guessing...

I usually wear ripped jeans, Dark/Camo T-shirt.. Scuffed up shoes.. Tomboy, maybe?.. I have no idea.

I vary, it just depends what I feel like wearing on a given day and I like such a variety, you'll see me in almost every "style" of clothing.

punky/skater... so I put "myself". Sometimes a little preppy, but not much.

im kinda random with what i buy ta weir so ya...i'll were sumthen like soooo random like ill were pink with hearts the next day ill were sumthen less girlish then ill were sumthen like SOOOOOO random like black with sumthen evil on it! ;) its kinda funny when ppl stare at u at school so thats y i were random stuff but im not 1 of the loosers at school so i guess thats good!(every 1 in mi grade knows me && i dont even know half of them!!!!!!!!!!)

One thing, if someone puts something about a soup can on here, I'll scream, haha.

Anyways I think I'm punk/unique/a touch of girly. I love punk clothes, but I love anything really, and I wear if I like it.

...A bit off topic, why the heck does everyone use && instead of just & or "and"?

Anyway, on-topic... I really like punk-styles... I used to have my lip pierced (left side, bottom) and my right eyebrow, but I took them out for college and so I can get a job easier. I really like tattoos (my first one is soon!) and that sort of thing.

But, I also will wear something "nice" if need be or if I'm just in a "sweet" sort of mood.

...A bit off topic, why the heck does everyone use && instead of just & or "and"?
I have no idea. I don't understand why they use two & symbols either. I've only seen a few people doing that anyways, and in general they are the ones who don't type correctly (like spelling the words out and capitalizing things.)

I don't really know. I usually just wear jeans (I actually always wear jeans to school. I haven't worn shorts since the start of sixth grade) and a t-shirt. And then I usually bring a sweatshirt along with me.

I have no idea. I don't understand why they use two & symbols either. I've only seen a few people doing that anyways, and in general they are the ones who don't type correctly (like spelling the words out and capitalizing things.)
I don't really know. I usually just wear jeans (I actually always wear jeans to school. I haven't worn shorts since the start of sixth grade) and a t-shirt. And then I usually bring a sweatshirt along with me.
I've seen it on icons and crap, too. It must be "cool" now to use &&, I just think it's annoying. :unsure:

And actually, I normally don't wear shorts either.

This annoys me because i dress kinda Punk-ish (Right now I'm wearing knee high black and red atriped socks a red blouse with a black swearter veast and a black skirt that goes to my knees and lime green converse) But Pople call me "emo" a and I'm tired of telling peple that Emo is a sub-gerne of rock but I do not "act" punk or emo so it all depends if you mean how you act or dress coz there is a big diffrence. I act all bubbly ;3

My usual style is considered 'gothic' by many. Usually black t-shirt, black jeans(baggy bondage pants), black zip up coat with spikes on sleeves. Makes me look slim xP So it's good with me.

At home my style is comfy. Pajamas :3

As of late I've been more of a professional style for work. White button up shirt with black sweater and black dress pants.

My usual style is considered 'gothic' by many. Usually black t-shirt, black jeans(baggy bondage pants), black zip up coat with spikes on sleeves. Makes me look slim xP So it's good with me.
At home my style is comfy. Pajamas :3

As of late I've been more of a professional style for work. White button up shirt with black sweater and black dress pants.
Sweet. Does hot topic sell spiked coats? XD

...Chain pants kick...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back