What Are Your Nationalities?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
What are your nationlaites?

I'm am:

German

Irish

Canadian-French

Italian

Brazilion

Puerto Rican

Cherokee

Puertogese

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother's side of the family originated from Ireland and my father's originated from Germany. That explains why I didin't get confused speaking German (I learnt it for 2 and a half years at school) when basically everone else didn't get it. Perhaps it comes in my genes.

i'm spanish. and i guess canadian since we live here...lol

I'm a mutt. German, Apache Indian, Czekoslovakian (I think that's how you spell it), Spanish, French, English, POSSIBLY some Irish (but I really don't think so)... Plus a lot of other little random things here and there. :huh:

[SIZE=8pt]I am:[/SIZE]

50% British

the rest is...

Irish

French

German

American

Puerto Rican

Spanish

Danish

German, Scottish, English, Indian. Probably a few other things but whatever.

woot.

I am Irish, Norwegian, and Scottish. Usually when someone asks me this, I just say Irish though, because it's easier and I look more Irish (and am more Irish) than anything else.

im:

- 30% indian

- 30% irish

- and 40% french

but that is just my moms guess, i know that that is wat i mostly am but i know that there has to be more

I'm an Italian partly, but look very German, with my Blonde hair and Pale skin. :angry: But besides that, I also have some English, Ukranian and French blood in me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back